S2S Standing Desk
S2S PREMIUM STANDING DESK
(You save $300.00)
Buy 5 – 9 and get $25.00 off
Out of Stock
Under/Over Desktop Arm
Incase the product you want is out of stock, please contact us. We can update you on availability or offer alternative solutions. We’re here to help you get what you need.
The all new S2S Desk line is high-end desk offering. This line stands above its competition offering a sturdier, faster and well-designed commercial quality desk base. We may not be the cheapest standing desk, but our quality is second to none. Our base averages 20lbs heavier due to the quality of material, even our bolts are heavier duty than the others.
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 74” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 80” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.7” per second
- 3 stage lifting column raises & lowers from 24” to 49.75” tall
- 356 lbs lifting power
- 39dB level
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the greenest electric desks in the market)
- Power consumption use in 280W
- Anti-collision feature
- Soft start/stop feature (less friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
Read more: S2S Premium Standing Desk
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Base are black and silver
- 5-year warranty
- 4 position LED Preset
- All Tops made in the USA and are California Air Resource Board Regulation 93120 CARB 93120.2 Compliant.
This is the actual size comparison of the S2S Hardware vs. the popular standing desk. There is no comparison on quality.
Perching Seat Options
Trackless Keyboard Tray Options
Read more: S2S Dual Sit-Stand Workstation
The S2S Desk warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in material, design and workmanship. With prompt written notice, S2S Desk will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use because of such defect.
The following exceptions to the limited lifetime do apply:
Electric components and motors are limited to two (2) years, under normal operational conditions, subject to inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to:
– Damage is shipment caused by a carrier
– Defects caused by improper installation
– Customer modifications to the product
– Products subject to improper use and conditions