show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The perfect design to convert your existing desk (albeit cubicle or freestanding) to a Sit to Stand Workstation without sacrificing the valuable surface space on the desk nor will you forfeit the functionality of your monitor, keyboard & mouse.
Effortlessly shift from your seated to a standing position within seconds while maintaining optimal positioning of your monitor and input devices.
We realize there are many products that are advertised as “ergonomic” but while you are reviewing other popular desk risers, consider these very important aspects that are included within the S2S Workstation. Ask the other providers will their solution have an LCD mount that independently pans and swivels from the keyboard tray allowing you to collaborate with others? Will there be access to desk surface? Will the unit adjust high enough for standing positions? Will it offer a keyboard tray be placed below the desk surface and allow the user to type in the most relaxed and correct typing position? (This enclosed link is a study that takes the ideal typing posture which offers the least amount of stress on your body and calculated it into ideal standing and seated positions for everyone's height range from 5' to 6'5" tall. Then we reviewed some of the most popular sit stand workstations against your seated and standing positions: Sit Stand Desk Review by Height of User). Feature by Feature Sit Stand Desk Comparison (Green Highlights Top Feature)
The S2S Dual Sit-Stand Workstation is the only ergonomic rear-mounted sit-stand height adjustable workstation that meets the ANSI/BIFMA and HFES 100-2007 requirements that meet the 22" height adjustment.
Introducing the S2S Dual LCD Sit-Stand Workstation that will allow users to adjust their work surface to an ergonomic seated or standing position in a smooth and effortless motion. This adjustable bracket supports most 24” monitors weighing up to 9 lbs each and offers independent screen adjustments including tilt setting as well as portrait to landscape positioning. Experience S2S workstation with a dual monitor application allowing for simultaneous, parabolic viewing of both screens. Beautifully designed, the Dual Screen S2S will complement every working environment and provide a comfortable and healthy environment for every user.
Please check that your monitor(s) offer a VESA mount option.
- With over 22” of gas assisted positioning, the S2S moves easily and effortlessly as users transition from seated to standing positions. Accommodates users ranging from the 5th percentile seated female to the 95th percentile standing male.
- The S2S cleverly mounts at the rear of the work surface and extends forward so the keyboard tray may rest below the desk surface supporting proper ergonomic positioning. Using this location for mounting allows the user to swing the unit out of the way leaving the desk surface fully accessible.
- Comes with 9.5” of counter balanced height adjustment, 45° of tilt, and 90° of portrait to landscape rotation, monitors may be ergonomically positioned for optimal viewing.
- The S2S accommodates installed technology ranging from 5 to 20 lbs, specifically supporting 2 LCD screens that weigh a combined weight between 5-18 lbs.
- The grommet mount included with the S2S Workstation promotes endless possibilities for mounting locations, through the installation of a 5/8” mounting hole. The c-clamp mount that is also included allows the dual directional base to be installed on either 24” or 30” deep work surfaces.
- The integral dual tray system offers a spacious keyboard and mouse platform with an adjustable tilt mechanism for comfort settings, as well as a secondary surface for placing items which need to remain close at hand while working in either a seated or standing position.
- Information sharing is seamless as the monitor tower rotates independently from the work surface through 180° left and right range.
- Tested to 20,000 cycles (with the exception of the monitor tower which is supported up to 10,000 cycles) and comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Available in Black, Silver or White.
- LEED Credit Ratings - MR Credit 4.1 (Required Recycled Content, 10%) MR Credit 4.2 (Required Recycled Content, 20%)
- LEED Recyclability Calculations - Total Weight 36.04 lbs (Recycled Content Total 19.6 lbs, Post Industrial Total 11.6 lbs, Post Consumer 7.97 lbs).
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
5 Year Warranty