Peripheral Logix, LLC dba Ergoprise is the owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information, nor will we share it in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement unless you consent.
Cookies and IP Addresses
This site contains links to other Web sites. Peripheral Logix, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Your Personal Information
Our site uses forms for you to request information, products and services. We collect your contact information, including, but not limited to, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and financial information. Collected information is used for the benefit of Ergoprise to send information to customers about orders, to fulfill orders, to process and collect payments, to send promotional marketing material about our company and partners, and to contact customers about orders when necessary. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our sites. We use this data to tailor your experiences at our sites, to show you content that we think you might be interested in, and to display the content according to your preferences.
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance such as tailoring content on our sites and serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Customer information is considered to be an asset of Ergoprise, and as such may be transferred to another company as part of an acquisition of Ergoprise.
This Web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When you send sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to us via our order form, that information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on such an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some Web browsers. At other times this lock appears open. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to look at the address or URL of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select “Properties”.) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://. If you have any questions about security at our Web site, send an email to [email protected].
The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
All Web site design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright 2009 – 2010 by Ergoprise, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to copy electronically and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using this Web site as an information resource (or of ordering goods or services and using this site as a shopping resource). Any other use of materials on this Web site-including reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution, or reproduction without the prior written permission of Ergoprise is strictly prohibited.
The Ergoprise Web site and Ergoprise logo are service marks of Ergoprise. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. Ergoprise reserves the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order. Prices and availability of products on the Site are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered, and Ergoprise reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
Links to Other Web Sites
Ergoprise makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of the sites accessible by hyperlinks from this Site, or Web sites linking to this Site.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Ergoprise intends for the information and data contained in the Site or provided via other channels, including but not limited to phone and email, to be accurate and reliable, however, since the information and data have been compiled from a variety of sources, it is provided “AS IS.” You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Ergoprise EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to any Ergoprise electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the “gift certificate”) through the Ergoprise web site. Gift certificates are issued by Ergoprise, (referred to hereinafter as either “Ergoprise”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Void where prohibited.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through the Ergoprise website or by phone.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s gift certificate account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from authorized use.
- Ergoprise may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Ergoprise reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to the Ergoprise websites.
- Your right to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of the Ergoprise.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
For Journalists Only, Contact our PR Department: If you wish to feature us in your publication, please contact:
1100 Sam Bass Rd Suite 204, Round Rock, TX 78681, US