Ergoprise is a certified, woman-owned, multi-brand provider of high quality office, home, mobile, and industrial ergonomic tools located in Austin, Texas. Through our showroom, website, and sales team we offer a broad range of ergonomic products that have been hand-picked to provide workers with a comfortable working environment that delivers an excellent return on investment.
Our management team has more than eighteen years of experience in the ergonomic products market. We are active participants in ergonomic education and the local ergonomic professional community.
Our mission is to build awareness of the importance and value of ergonomics as well as the products that create a healthy workspace, prevent repetitive stress injuries (RSI), and provide for worker comfort. We support your need for cost effective, productivity enhancing workplace solutions that are designed for the well-being of your enterprise, medical, industrial, and home office workers. We do this by providing:
- A broad selection of high quality products
- Complete product information including key decision factors
- Educational information to promote well-researched decisions
- Personalized, decision making assistance
- Superior customer service both before and after the sale
- A wide range of corporate, educational, government, and reseller services
We’re Earth Friendly:
We work to minimize our carbon footprint in a number of ways including featuring products that utilize recyclable materials, are recyclable, minimize outgassing, offer energy savings, and offer extended lifespans. Many of our products offer LEED credits. Internally, we minimize energy use, utilize recycled packaging and practice the four R’s –