show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Zuma Monitor & Keyboard Tray Sit-Stand Bundle - EP-SS1C-BUNDLE
Features & Benefits:
Ergoprise - ZUMA MONITOR &KEYBOARD TRAY SIT-STAND BUNDLE - EP-SS1C-BUNDLE
Zuma (Chrome) Sit-Stand Single Monitor (up to 38 Height Adjustment). Marin Sit-Stand keyboard mechanism (14.5 of height adjustment; 8.5 above desk). Alpine HDPE Universal Mount fully Recyclable Keyboard Tray (20 tray, height adjustable mouse mechanism.
Introducing the Zuma TRU-SS1 Single Monitor Arm by Ergoprise. Not only does the Zuma Monitor Arm offer extended reach but the Zuma Monitor Arm also provides counter balanced height adjustments, quick adjustability, aesthetically appealing design, and extremely durable. Another key feature that makes Zuma a great choice is the adaptability. The Zuma is a modular system with the flexibility required in today's demanding workplace, providing the ability to expand your monitor set-up to grow with your needs. The Zuma is available in multiple colors, sizes, and provides multiple mounting options for your needs.
The Ergoprise - Marin Sit-Stand Keyboard Arm with yhe Alpine HDPE Universal Mount fully Recyclable Keyboard Tray (20" tray, height adjustable mouse mechanism
The marin Sit-Stand Arm maximize ergonomic support for both seated and standing positions. The Marin includes a patented dial tilt gauge and a height gauge to provide specific ergonomic adjustments.
Alpine HDPE Keyboard Tray
The Alpine HDPE Keyboard tray is a fully recyclable keyboard tray that was developed to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly products. Made from HDPE, the tray uses recycled component materials where possible and is fully recyclable.
The Ergoprise - Zuma Sit to Stand EP-SS1 Single Monitor Arm with Features:
- Flexibility - easily position your LCD for maximum comfort and productivity
- Vertical Reach Range - extends 38" for 30" column (SS1)
- Horizontal Reach - extends to 24"
- Independently Adjustable - each monitor arm is independently adjustable.
- Integrated cable management - cables are kept largely out of sight and out of the way
- LCD Rotation - allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewier, offering 180° tilt, 180° side-toside movement, and 360° of landscape to portrait rotation.
- Mounting Options - clamp, grommet, panel, wall, and slate-wall mounting options available. Desk Clamp and grommet are included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. TRU Office Solutions Warranty Information.
The Ergoprise - Zuma Sit to Stand EP-SS100 Single Monitor Arm Specifications:
|LCD Size||up to 21".|
|Height range:||13 inches of counter balanced height range.|
|Depth range:||Weight capacity may diminish if display depth exceeds 2".|
|Mounting Standards:||Monitor mounting bracket, with QuickConnect option, contains 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x200mm, and 100x200 mm hole patterns to meet with VESA standards.|
|Weight Capacity:||23 lbs per Arm.|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.