The S2S Standing Desk Converter is the most ergonomic desk riser in the market that the keyboard tray adjusts up to 7" below the work-surface for a 5' tall user and up 51" tall for a 6'5" user.
As the only Stand Desk Riser Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) compliant, rear-mounted, sit-stand workstation in the market, the S2S desk riser on desk Sit Stand Workstation provides the ultimate comfort and flexibility with industry leading stability and ergonomic support.
With its small footprint, the S2S Sit Stand Workstation can easily be moved out of the way when not in use to free up valuable desk space.
Please check that your monitor(s) offer a VESA mount option.
- With over 22” of gas assisted positioning, the S2S moves easily and effortlessly as users transition from seated to standing positions. Accommodates users ranging from the 5th percentile seated female to the 95th percentile standing male.
- The S2S cleverly mounts at the rear of the work surface and extends forward so the keyboard tray may rest below the desk surface supporting proper ergonomic positioning. Using this location for mounting allows the user to swing the unit out of the way leaving the desk surface fully accessible.
- Comes with 9.5” of counter balanced height adjustment, 45° of tilt, and 90° of portrait to landscape rotation, monitors may be ergonomically positioned for optimal viewing.
- The S2S accommodates installed technology ranging from 5 to 25 lbs, specifically supporting LCD screens that weigh between 5-20 lbs.
- The grommet mount included with the S2S Workstation promotes endless possibilities for mounting locations, through the installation of a 5/8” mounting hole. The c-clamp mount that is also included allows the dual directional base to be installed on either 24” or 30” deep work surfaces.
- The integral dual tray system offers a spacious keyboard and mouse platform with an adjustable tilt mechanism for comfort settings, as well as a secondary surface for placing items which need to remain close at hand while working in either a seated or standing position.
- Information sharing is seamless as the monitor tower rotates independently from the work surface through 180° left and right range.
- Tested to 20,000 cycles (with the exception of the monitor tower which is supported up to 10,000 cycles) and comes with a 5 year warranty.
- Available in Silver, Black & White
- LEED Credit Ratings - MR Credit 4.1 (Required Recycled Content, 10%) MR Credit 4.2 (Required Recycled Content, 20%)
- LEED Recyclability Calculations - Total Weight 36.04 lbs (Recycled Content Total 19.6 lbs, Post Industrial Total 11.6 lbs, Post Consumer 7.97 lbs).