Goldtouch GO2 Mobile Keyboard – USB GTP-0044
(You save $20.00)
Out of Stock
Usually ships within 3 – 5 Business Days
Incase the product you want is out of stock, please contact us. We can update you on availability or offer alternative solutions. We’re here to help you get what you need.
Goldtouch GO2 Mobile Keyboard – USB GTP-0044
Introducing the newest member of the KeyOvation Goldtouch Keyboard family. The Goldtouch Go2 Travel Keyboard.
Mobile computing has grown exponentially, but the ergonomic aspects of these numerous new mobile products lacks immensely. Just walk down the aisle on an airplane or walk into a Starbucks between 8am & 12noon and all you see are people slumped over their notebooks or iPads with severe neck and head flexation. Also the keyboards on the notebooks are these new mini keyboards are the farthest thing from ergonomic. Ulnar deviation, increased keystroke pressure causing trigger finger is just the beginning. Just stop the madness by purchasing the all new Goldtouch Go!2 and the proper notebook stand. We even have one that attaches directly to your notebook
Read more: What Is An Ergonomic Office Chair
- Find your perfect fit: The Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard adjusts from 0º to 30º along both the horizontal and vertical planes, allowing you to find just the right position for you.
- System Installation: Driver-free installation on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac 10.4 and above.
- The best in ergonomic comfort and precision: The Goldtouch Go!2 features a scissor-switch system for fluid, silent keystrokes with tactile feedback — the kind you can’t expect from your tablet or smart phone keyboard.
- Driver-free installs for a wide range of platforms: Use the Goldtouch Go!2 Mobile Keyboard with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac 10.4 and above.
Key Ovation LLC (“Goldtouch”) warrants to you, the original purchaser, that they keyboard accompanying this Warranty (the “Keyboard”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for twelve months from the date of purchase and, during such period, will operate as described in the User’s Guide provided by Key Ovation (the “User’s Guide”).
The original purchaser is entitled to this warranty only if the Keyboard is registered at the time of sale or the purchaser can demonstrate to Key Ovation’s satisfaction that the Keyboard was purchased during the warranty period.
If you notify Key Ovation during the warranty period of a defect in the Keyboard which is covered by this warranty, Key Ovation’s sole liability for any breach of these limited warranties shall be in Key Ovation’s sole discretion limited to:
(a) replacing the Keyboard or supplying an equivalent keyboard
(b) repairing the Keyboard
(c) reimbursing the original purchaser for the cost of replacing the Keyboard
(d) payment to the original purchaser for the cost of having the Keyboard repaired
(e) refunding the price paid by the original purchaser for the Keyboard.
Key Ovation’s liability under 1(a)-(e) above will only arise where such defects are a result of faulty materials or workmanship on the part of Key Ovation and not where such defects are a result of improper use of the Keyboard or use of the Keyboard outside the guidelines in the User’s Guide. This limited warranty gives you certain legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state/jurisdictions to state/jurisdiction.
For consumers in the United Kingdom, this exclusion only applies to the extent permitted by law. Your statutory rights may not be affected. The limited warranties set forth in this Keyboard Warranty apply solely to you, the original purchaser, and not to any subsequent third party purchaser or transferee. Repairs If Key Ovation elects to repair the Keyboard, you must ship the Keyboard to Key Ovation at your cost. Warranty Limitations This is a limited warranty and it is the only warranty made by Key Ovation.
Key Ovation makes no other expressed or implied warranties and expressly disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, title and “non-infringement of third parties” rights.
No Key Ovation deal, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modifications, extensions, or additions to this warranty or to the terms of this agreement. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law under no circumstance and under no legal theory, including tort, negligence, contract or otherwise, shall Key Ovation or its suppliers or resellers be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any or all other commercial damage or losses, or for any damages in excess of Key Ovation’s list price for the product purchased by you, even if Key Ovation is or was informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
This limitation of liability shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation. In any event, Key Ovation’s entire liability under any provision of this warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you, the original purchaser, for the hardware device. Furthermore, some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, under such specific circumstances the above limitation may not apply to you.
FCC Compliance and Advisory Statement The Keyboard complies with Part 15 of the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC Rules”). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (a) the Keyboard may not cause harmful interference, and (b) the Keyboard must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The Keyboard has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
The Keyboard generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed or used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. There is no guarantee that interference will not occur in particular installations.
If the Keyboard causes harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the Keyboard off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
(i) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
(ii) Increase the separation between the Keyboard and the receiver.
(iii) Connect the Keyboard into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
(iv) Consult the dealer on an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
General Shipping Information
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.