Posturite Penguin Vertical Mouse – Wireless
(You save $9.00)
Out of Stock
Usually ships within 3 – 5 Business Days
Incase the product you want is out of stock, please contact us. We can update you on availability or offer alternative solutions. We’re here to help you get what you need.
The Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse sets a new standard for protection against repetitive strain injury (RSI) and carpel tunnel syndrome. It reduces exagerrated movements in the wrist that can increase pressure on the soft tissues in the carpel tunnel as well as allowing for both hands to share the workload.
This extraordinarily comfortable mouse also features accurate tracking and scrolling, plug and play USB 2.0 for Windows and Mac, and comes in two different sizes. The Posturite Penguin Vertical Mouse also features adjustable 400, 600, 800, or 1200 dpi settings and it’s cute to boot!
- Vertical Alignment – More naturally comfortable and encourages a more ergonomic mousing position
- Ambidextrous – Central “bow-tie” switch allows easy transition between right and left handed use
- Performance Laser Tracking – for accurate tracking
- Variable DPI [400-600-800-1200] – adjustable pointer speeds
- Easy Glide Symmetrical Base – Allows either hand to rest comfortably during use while fine cursor control is still easily achieved using small hand and/or finger movements
- Precision Performance Laser for accurate tracking
- Precision Scroll Wheel – Features auto-scroll for fast, accurate document scrolling
- Available in Different Sizes, Wired or Wireless – If distance between top of wrist and tip of middle finger is 7″ pick Standard size, if it is smaller pick Small size
Read more: Office Chair Materials
Posturite Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse Specifications
|Product Type:||Vertical Mouse|
|Cord:||Wired or Wireless|
|Compatibility:||Windows XP, Windows 2000,|
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,
Mac OS X, Linux
|Operating Movements:||Adjustable: 400, 600, 800, 1200 dpi|
The Penguin mouse is available in three sizes. To choose the correct one for you, measure your hand from the first crease on your wrist to the tip of your middle finger.
- Small: 0-6 inches
- Medium: 6-7 inches
- Large: 7+ inches
Why We Like It
- It’s extremely comfortable and allows us to transition between both hands with ease
- Fast and Precise scrolling and tracking
This is Good For Users who want to reduce strain and discomfort while mousing