DOCK & HIDE UNDER DESK LAPTOP HOLDER
(You save $69.01)
Out of Stock
Usually ships within 1 – 2 Business Days
Incase the product you want is out of stock, please contact us. We can update you on availability or offer alternative solutions. We’re here to help you get what you need.
For years CPU’s were the staple of corporate America and to free up valuable space on your desk, manufacturers developed the under desk CPU holder. Today, there has been a total convergence to Laptops, as well as smaller workstations to maximize corporate real estate.
The issue in today’s work environment from cubical to make shift home office, there are truly very few options to dock and stow your notebook (or docking station), thus taking up very valuable space on your workstation.
Ergoprise now offers the space saving Dock & Hide Under Desk Laptop & Docking Station Holder to give our customers a valuable and economical solution to creating more desktop work space. Despite our great efforts to decrease clutter & work more efficiently we still manage to have a desktop that lacks space. The simple, elegant and sturdy design can mounted both vertically or horizontally to allow maximum clearance.
- Constructed from high-quality aluminum for great flexibility and strength.
- The support can be easily moved back and forth to allow for increased leg space.
- Holds up to 17” laptops with docking station.
- Track length is 25″ long. Will work with desktops deeper than 26″.
Read more: Can A Bad Office Chair Cause Back Pain?
Free Shipping Program
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
General Shipping Information
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.