ZUMA MONITOR & KEYBOARD TRAY SIT-STAND BUNDLE – EP-SS1C-BUNDLE
(You save $10.00)
aero1013, aero1415, aero1617
Usually Ships within 48 hours
Incase the product you want is out of stock, please contact us. We can update you on availability or offer alternative solutions. We’re here to help you get what you need.
A True Innovation In Office Ergonomics
Imagine you can move freely and enjoy the comfort that comes with an ergonomic workstation, while the frustration of packing and unpacking your equipment over and over again just disappears. With aero you can do all this in the office, on a train, in a coffee shop, on the sofa – because aero is available anytime and anywhere.
The aero is the lightest (5oz) and thinnest (1/10th of a inch) laptop stand. It is also the fastest: it takes a sharp 2 seconds to set it up.
Aero Attachable Laptop Stand comes in three sizes to attach to every notebook including the MacBook Pro 15, Dell Inspiron 17, Alienware M18, HP Pavilion D7 and more:
- aero1013 – for 10-13 inch screen diagonal laptop
- aero1415 – for 14-15 inch screen diagonal laptop
- aero1617 – for 16-17 inch screen diagonal laptop
Attached To The Laptop For Total Mobility
The aero connects easily to the bottom of the laptop and stays securely there as long as you want to. It’s there day after day, it becomes one with your laptop, so you have the same mobility you are used to. aero complements so naturally you laptop as if this ergonomic interface was built into.
The stand can also be easily detached in case you need access to the underside of your laptop, then, of course, reattached with equal ease.
Read more: Dock & Hide Under Desk Laptop Holder
An Unparalleled 1/10 Of An Inch Thick
You will be truly surprised by just how thin and light aero really is. The 2.5mm (1/10 in) thickness and 135gr (1/3 pounds) in weight give you all the reasons to be surprised. And because aero is made of aircraft grade aluminum alloyl, the strength and stability are the same as of other much bigger and heavier stands.
2 seconds to open
2 seconds to close
That is how we define mobility.
Because it shouldn’t stop at thin and light. If you have to struggle packing up just to move to the next office, and in half an hour to pack it up again to move back, it just isn’t worth it. With aero, our designers and engineers created a simple yet secure mechanism that requires literally 2 seconds to open or close.
No setup, no cables, no straps. Just freedom.
Comfort While You Work
The 3 elevation adjustments are easy to interchange, thus you can easily find the correct and comfortable height. When you switch work desk or chair, aero can immediately compensate for. Furthermore, by adjusting the stand to the lowest elevation, you can use directly the laptop’s keyboard, so cramped positions in airline sits become instantly comfortable.
Raising the top of the screen to the eyes level insures an ergonomic posture. Within just a few hours of using the aero, you can feel an ease in neck and upper back. Tests conducted in real-life conditions showed that extensive use of aero stand along with a keyboard and mouse further reduce strain in the shoulders, arms, and wrist.
Ultimately, ergonomics is what aero stands for.
Sophisticated engineering.Lead by design engineers dedicated an entire year to creating the lightest and the most portable laptop stand on the market. Over 40 aero-like cardboard models left the design room. Nearly 15 prototypes were tested in real life conditions. Setting up, traveling, bending, torquing, stressing, dropping – all to ensure that the product that reaches you exceeds the essential requirements of durability and safety.
Read more: Can A Bad Office Chair Cause Back Pain?
Free Shipping Program
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
General Shipping Information
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.