Imagine settling into a chair that molds itself to your spine’s unique shape. Inspired by the human vertebrae, the Verte combines ergonomics, form and function to produce the ultimate in seating posture and comfort. A decade in the making, the Verte was created by a team of engineers, designers, and ergonomists, and is truly one of a kind. Sit in it once, and you’ll never settle for anything less.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- The patented back is built with 11 torsion spring-loaded joints that take an exact spine impression, which can be locked, in place at the touch of a lever.
- Features headrest, brushed aluminum & black rib options.
- Black leather is standard on Verte Model 22111; all models are available in fabrics by request. Grade B Fabric is included in price. All other Grades are subject to additional cost. Please call if you would like to order Verte Model 22111 with fabric option.
- Upholstered outback with black air knit fabric.
- Meets CAL 117
- Seat Slider
- Program your ideal posture w/a single touch of the lever.
- Deluxe forward pivot syncro 11-control, black ribs, seat slider
Chair Configurations: Verte Series - Executive Back w/Adjustable Headrest Chair 
|Seat Depth||19 1/2”|
|Back Width||19 1/2”|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs|
Black leather is standard on Verte Model 22111; all models are available in fabrics by request.