The all new 3-Leg Uprise Height Adjustable Standing Desk Base Stands Tall Among its Electric Standing Desk Competitors...
With its contemporary lifting columns, this standing desk base will amaze you with its functionality, reliability and unique components that will define itself among others in the marketplace.
Rather than lock yourself in any particular sized base the desk is both adjustable in height and width! The telescopes from 58.9" wide to 76.6" wide, so the base is ideal for work surfaces ranging from 60" wide to over 90" wide. The Uprise Desk is ideal for anyone whom wishes to sit, stand or even add a treadmill so you can sit, stand and walk at your desk.
This desk with its thee stage columns ranges in height from 23.9" to 49.5" (this includes a desktop). The Uprise 3-leg base is certified at 800 Newtons per lifting column which equates to 180 lbs per lifting column, which equates to 540 lbs.
With its sturdy 3 stroke lifting column the Uprise Desk moves at an astonishing 1.7" per second. Not only will you be surprised by the speed, you will immediately not hear the normal groaning and grinding noise associated with most desk motors. This desk outranks its rivals by offering an uncompromising noise level of only 39dB (whisper quiet) when being operated. The lack of noise is ideal for collaborative or cubicle settings & perfect for the home office environment as well.
- Telescopes from 44.5” to 76.6” which accommodates desk tops from 46” to 90” plus wide
- Speed: raises/lowers at 1.7” per second
- 3 stroke lifting column raises & lowers from 23.9” to 49.5” high
- 540 lbs lifting power
- 39dB level (whisper quiet)
- 0.06W standby power consumption (one of the most green electric desks in the market)
- Power consumption use in 280W
- Anti-collision feature
- Soft start/stop feature (least friction on the gears)
- Control Box: maximum output: 29V DC, 10.0A
- Safety Functions:
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Timeout/leg unbalance protection
- Comes in black, silver & white bases
- 5 year warranty on the base, 2 year warranty on components and motor.
- 4 position LED Pre-set
The following exceptions to the limited lifetime do apply:
Electric components and motors are limited to two (2) years, under normal operational conditions, subject to inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage is shipment caused by a carrier
- Defects caused by improper installation
- Customer modifications to the product
- Products subject to improper use and conditions