It's a chair, it's a stool, it's a chest rest.
You can sit, you can stand, you can move with the SomaHybrid™ chair and as a result have more energy at the end of your day!
For shorter term sitting and for sitting in small spaces try any one of our stools with or without backrests. With higher quality cushioning than others and comfort features hidden within they are a great value and give you better support.
SomaHybrid™ by SOMA Ergo is recommended for people who:
- Ideal for people who multitask and are In/Out of their chair often.
- Designed to keep the shoulder blades free to form a naturally supported open posture.
- Supports the low back, lumbar region, and the spine.
More than a chair, it's a modular chair system:
- Available in multiple seat sizes and styles to serve multiple task functions.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI-HFS Ergonomic Standards!
- RSI-preventive Thorsac™ backrests
- Select from three multi-adjust mechanisms
- Large 5-leg base for stability!
- Recommended by top ergonomists, designers and clinicians
- Easy-to-reach adjustments
- Limited lifetime warranty. Environmental Friendly
SomaHybrid™ Chair Features:
- Backrests: Mid backrests are contoured with seams allowing the foam to keep subtle contours, a deeper lumbar curve & a more wrap-around shape so you feel held by the chair.
- Backrest height adjustment: Hand-saving, Quick-Lock lever or ratchet adjust.
- Base Sleek modern-style, scuff-resistant Nylon with flat top legs upon which you can place your feet.
- Lifetime Warranty on frame, base, casters and cylinder, 7 years on 24/7 version, 5 years on mechanism, fabric, cushioning and armrests. Soma Warranty Information.
SomaHybrid™ Chair Specifications:
Dependant on Mech & Lift Choices
|Depends on Backrest Choices|
|Seat Width || |
14" - 21"W
Dependant on Seat Size Choice
|Seat height:||Dependant on Mech & Lift Choices|
|Seat Depth:|| |
14" - 20.5DDependant on Seat Size Choice
SomaHybrid™ Chair Fabrics
++ Other Fabric Choices are available. If you would like to select a fabric not listed, please contact us directly. Thank you
Grade 1 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
TINY CHECK 2389
Grade 2 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
Grade 3 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
SomaHybrid™ Chair Options
++ More options are available on ALL Chair Options, please call for availability.
SomaHybrid™ - Mechanism
|R Mechanism is an additional +$30.00||No Additional Charge|
SomaHybrid™ - Seat Size Options
- Round [R] - 14, 15, 16" Diameter
- Hybrid [H] 18.5" D x 18" W
- Bike Large [Bkl] 20.5" D x 21"W + $45.00
SomaHybrid™ - Backrest Options
++ More options are available on Backrest Options, please call for availability.
SOMA [MBN] Low Backrest
20" H x 12" W
SOMA [X] Low Back Rest
13"H x 16"W
SOMA [MBw] Midback Backrest
22" H x 15" W
SOMA [H] Midback Backrest
17" H x 18" W
SomaHybrid™ - Lumbar Depth Options
- Standard 
- Adjustable [A] + $40.00 (Not Available on MBn Backrest)
SomaHybrid™ - Backpost Options
The hybrid comes with a Ratchet Back which provides 4" Height Adjustment.
SomaHybrid™ - Lift Options
- Short 3.8" (Seat Height Range: 15.9" -19.2") - No additional charge
- Mid-Height [LM] - 8" Cyclinder (Seat Height Range: 19.5" - 27") + $12.00
- Drafting Height [LD] - 10" Cyclinder (Seat Height Range: 25" - 33.5") + $15.00
SomaHybrid™ - Casters Options
- Hard Wheel [CH] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on carpet - Included
- Soft Wheel [CS] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on hard floor + $12.00
- Soft Braking Wheel [CSB] - 2.5" / 55mm- Rolls when seated + $15.00
SomaHybrid™ - Base Options
- Nylon Base [N] - Nylon Black Base - 5 Leg 25" Diameter - Included
- Black Nylon Heavy Duty [NH] + $20.00
SomaHybrid™ - Additional Options
- Seat Slider + $35.00 (This option raises seat 1.2")
- Adjustable Footring Chrome + $35.00
- Urethane Deluxe Armrest Pads - No additional Charge
- Upholstered Armrest Pads + $30.00 (Available in Vinyl [V], Fabric [F], Leather [L])
SomaHybrid™ - Arms Options
++ More options are available on Arm Options, please call for availability.
Fixed [AF] + $45.00
[AR] + $70.00