show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
S2S Dual Comfort-Plus Sit-Stand Workstation
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 - 99 and get 10% off
The S2S Dual Comfort-Plus Sit-Stand Workstation incorporates a standardized mounting configuration to enable a quick and easy installation. The rear mounted arm uses gas-assist counter balanced technology that enables users to transition smoothly from a seated to standing working position with grace.
The beautifully designed S2S Comfort-Plus Desk Riser also features ergonomic height adjustment performance that meets BIFMA height adjustability requirements.
The S2S Comfort-Plus Standing Desk has two large work surfaces to accommodate work materials, and when the workstation is not in use, it can be simply swung to the side to maximize valuable desk space. This new contemporary rear-mount sit-stand workstation has been designed with market leading ergonomics and can easily be installed in minutes.
The S2S Comfort-Plus uses a gas assisted counter balanced arm to raise and lower a keyboard and secondary work surface through 22” of smooth acting height adjustment with industry leading stability.
To maximize the use of the desk surface the workstation can also be swung to the side when not in use. To provide even more functionality an optional dual monitor kit can securely support 2 x 24” monitors.
Beautifully designed, the S2S Comfort-Plus will complement every working environment and provide a sit-stand workstation that allows users to experience health benefits of the ‘Sit-Stand Revolution’.
Features and Benefits:
- Height adjustment range of 22" Comfortably accommodates prolonged seated to standing positions for the majority of the population ranging from the 5th percentile seated female to the 95th percentile standing male Preconfigured mounting base The streamlined preconfigured base fits common desk thicknesses greatly reducing the installation time
- 6.5-24.5 lbs. total weight capacity (S2S-CS2) Accommodates a wide range of technology requirements with balanced functionality
- Well sized 9" x 28" keyboard and secondary work surface: Made of durable black vinyl wrapped MDF, the keyboard tray and secondary work surface provide ample space required for an effective workstation
- Keyboard tray has 3.43” of independent height adjustment: Allows the user to position the keyboard tray in the best ergonomic working position up to 6.91" below the work-surface
- Adjustable keyboard tray angle: With 19° (+4°/-15°) of tilt, a personalized setting ensures maximum comfort and positioning flexibility
- Integrated cable management system: Cable management clips easily enable the user to store all their technology cables neatly and securely
- 8.3” of independent monitor height adjustment: Use the soft touch knob, with safety monitor stop, to adjust the monitor height to desired positions
- 180° independent monitor swivel: Information sharing is seamless
- Quick connect VESA plate: Saves time for quick installations and allows for easy removal of monitors for storage or security purposes
- Grommet and clamp mount are provided Installation versatility makes the S2S Comfort-Plus compatible with almost any desk or work surface and allows the arm to be positioned in the most suitable location to ensure optimal reach and positioning.
- Integral pivot limiter Limits arm to 180° rotation reducing damage to walls and office cubicles
- TAA Compliant: A requirement of many governmental purchasing contracts
- Currently available in black: A contemporary color to match any office décor
- 5 Year Warranty The S2S Comfort-Plus has been product tested to over 20,000 cycles exceeding the industry standard by 100% ensuring consistent performance and flexibility
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
5 year warranty