- Return Policy
Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer free pre-sale consultations by phone or email to assist you with the best product choices prior to purchase. However, we recognize that the final verdict on whether or not something will work for you isn't reached until you have had a chance to use it. For this reason, we strive to make product returns as painless as possible.
Nuts and Bolts:
- Items that need to be returned must be returned within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Opened items are subject to a 20 - 50% restocking fee. This fee is waived for defective product exchanges (for the same item).
- We cover all shipping costs if the product is defective within the first 30 days or if the return is the result of our error. The buyer is responsible for round trip shipping costs on all other returns.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required. Please log into your account and complete the return request form to obtain an RMA number.
Full Return Policy Details:
- All returned items must be returned in their original packaging in "like new" condition. Assembled items cannot be returned unless it is defective. Items returned in other than "like new" condition may be subject to additional restocking fees.
- Items that have been opened will incur a restocking fee. Unopened product is not charged a restocking fee.
- In order to waive restocking fees, defective products must be exchanged for the exact same product. Restocking fees apply if defective item is exchanged for something different.
- Items are inspected prior to issuance of credit.
- Some items are returned to our warehouse and some are returned directly to the manufacturer. Shipping instructions will be included with your RMA number.
- At the discretion of management, local customers may be able to return non-defective items to our Austin showroom.
- On non-defective products, customers are responsible for round trip shipping on returned products. If you received free shipping upon purchase, we will subtract the actual cost of outbound shipping from your refund.
Manufacturer Return Policies:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any products in new condition for a refund minus a 50% re-stocking fee or exchange with a valid RMA (return authorization) number. Shipping and handling charges will be customers responsibility.
++ Ergotron 24-190-057, 24-191-057, 24-192-057 carts can not be returned once they are built. If you drill your own holes or modify the cart the warranty will not apply.
Please contact Ergoprise within 14 days after receiving products for all returns. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products that have been used will not be accepted. Customer will be responsible for shipping and handling. There will be a 5% fee if you cancel your order within 72 hours of the ship date.
All merchandise returned to Chief must be returned with prior authorization and a Return Authorization number provided by Customer Service. In situations where the dealer needs to return merchandise due to a change in its project/equipment or due to ordering incorrectly, a restock charge will apply as follows. Merchandise invoiced in the past 0-30 days - 10%; 31-60 days - 15%; 61-90 days - 25% Returns are not allowed for merchandise over 90 days old.
Returns are not allowed for merchandise over 90 days old; electrical lift products; special order products, or discontinued merchandise. Products returned that are damaged or missing parts will not be eligible for credit. Additional charges for parts and labor may apply.
A Return Authorization number must be issued by Ergoprise prior to returning any products. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns. Products must be in brand new, saleable condition, and never installed. All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
There is a 50% restocking fee for products returned that have been opened or used. There is a 15% restocking fee for products returned that are unopened and in its original packaging. All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
Please call 1-877-907-8688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions on other manufacturers returns.
- Chairs - Most chairs are customized to individual preference when purchased. In addition to custom orders, most chairs arrive to customer requiring some assembly. According to our policy, "Assembled items cannot be returned unless it is defective." So therefore, chairs are not returnable unless defective.
- Desks - desks usually ship freight and are custom built products. All tabletop are made to order and cannot be returned. If there is damage a photo is required. Freight can be very expensive and original packaging may not be in reusable condition, therefore desks should be considered non-returnable.
- Non Electric Workstations - It is very important that you look at the technical specifications on a product. This includes the size & weight of the monitor and if it is vesa compatible. A minimum of 40% restocking fee (it will increase if installed) will apply to all S2S Workstations and you are responsible for the return shipment. You must contact us within 30 days of receipt of the order for us to consider this request.
- Anti-fatigue and carpet mats. Custom cut mats are not returnable.
- Keyboard Trays - Please measure the desk and also measure the keybord & mouse (to determine the size & shape of the tray) as these items cannot be returned only be exchaneged if defective.
- Monitor Mounts - Please review the technical specifications on the product page and you aslo need to review the technical specifications from the monitor manufacture as these items cannot be returned only be exchaneged if defective.
- International orders - are returnable under standard terms but you are responsible for round trip shipping. We are unable to refund import taxes, brokerage or other importation fees.
- Open box product, and special order items are not returnable.
Please call us immediately if you wish to cancel an order. We will make every attempt to cancel your order before it ships or is subject to cancellation fees.
- Many items ship within 24 hours and build-to-order items may incur manufacturer cancellation fees if cancelled within a specific period before shipment.
- Items already in transit or on the shipping dock at a manufacturer may not be cancelled.
- If we cannot cancel your order it is returnable subject to our standard return policy.
- Refusing delivery does not alter this policy.
We will confirm all cancellation requests. Refunds are processed within 5 business days of our receipt of the returned product. Refunds are issued in the same manner order was paid.