show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Apple Monitor Quick Release Single Arm Clamp Mount
The Apple Monitor Quick Release Single Arm with Clamp is a stylish desk mount that is perfect for your Apple LCD monitor. With a 360° swivel function and a weight capacity of 44lbs (20kg), this desk mount is ideal for offices, classrooms, private homes and public areas. It’s the perfect accessory for the busy individual; and can fit neatly into any home office space. This desk mount has a 105° tilt action and a 10.6” vertical height adjustment to ensure perfect viewing at any angle. The convenient desk arm features robust cable management; ensuring a neat and tidy desk space with no visible cables.
This convenient and stylish LCD desktop mount offers perfect flexibility and is maneuverable to suit any viewing angle. It has a modern look; which fit in perfectly with Apple’s stylish looks. The monitor mount has been designed with the latest engineering technologies in mind; to ensure durability and strength. These quality mounts are manufactured in our offshore manufacturing plant; adhering to strict quality guidelines that enable us to deliver value to our customers. This handy monitor mount has been manufactured with the end-user in mind; and ensures easy installation features while simultaneously offering intuitive, practical and functional designs. All our monitors come with a five year warranty.
- Designed for the following Apple Monitors (A SEPARATE VESA KIT IS NEEDED AND IS AVAILABLE FROM APPLE)
24-inch iMac (aluminum and glass)
24-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch LED Cinema Display
27-inch Thunderbolt Display
If your Apple monitor is not listed above, please contact us for solutions.
- Desk-mountable, available in clamp base and grommet base.
- Clamp table thickness: 0.79"-5" (20-127mm);
- Pole length: 11.8" (300mm).
- Expandable to support two monitors with additional arms.
- Quick mount & quick release designs at 3 connecting points: stand, swing arms and monitor end.
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling and pivoting.
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments.
- Solid Aluminum die-cast construction
- Space saving with its compact design
- Smooth extension (9") to achieve ideal viewing angles
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface
- Rotation 360° and side-to-side pivot
- Neat and efficient cable management
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort
- Easy installation and dis-installation.
|Weight Capacity:||Supports up to 44lbs (20kgs)|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100|
|Maximum extension:||9" (228mm) |
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.