Introducing the Zuma SS200 & SS2 Dual Monitor Arm by Ergoprise. Not only does the Zuma Monitor Arm offer extended reach but the Zuma Monitor Arm also provides counter balanced height adjustments, quick adjustability, aesthetically appealing design, and extremely durable. Another key feature that makes Zuma a great choice is the adaptability. The Zuma is a modular system with the flexibility required in today's demanding workplace, providing the ability to expand your monitor set-up to grow with your needs. The Zuma is available in multiple colors, sizes, and provides multiple mounting options for your needs.
The Ergoprise - Zuma Sit to Stand TRU-SS200 & TRU-SS2 Dual Monitor Arm Features:
- Flexibility - easily position your LCD for maximum comfort and productivity
- Vertical Reach Range - extends to 24" for 16" column (SS200) and 38" for 30" column (SS2)
- Horizontal Reach - extends to 24"
- Independently Adjustable - each monitor arm is independently adjustable.
- Integrated cable management - cables are kept largely out of sight and out of the way
- LCD Rotation - allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewer, offering 180° tilt, 180° side-to-side movement, and 360° of landscape to portrait rotation.
- Mounting Options - clamp, grommet, panel, wall, and slate-wall mounting options available. Desk Clamp and grommet are included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Add 6.5" to width to each monitor by adding the Ascend Monitor Slider: https://www.ergoprise.com/ascend-monitor-slider/
The TRU - Zuma Sit to Stand TRU-SS200 Dual Monitor Arm Specifications:
||up to 21"
||13 inches of counter balanced height range
||up to 24"
||Monitor mounting bracket, with QuickConnect option, contains 75x75mm, 100x100mm, hole patterns to meet with VESA standards
||23 lbs per Arm
Why We Like It -
- Ability to expand set-up
- Extended Reach
This is Good For -
- Perfect for someone who wants an adjustable and affordable solution.