The WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray System is one of the most popular ways to hold and store your keyboard. This ergonomic keyboard tray attaches under your straightaway desk to store your keyboard when not in use. The Pinnacle 2 Value Arm helps to make it fully adjustable so you are working comfortably and safely. Ambidextrous design makes it perfect for right or left handed users. Priced attractively, the WorkRite Standard keyboard platform will ensure you work comfortably for years.
WorkRite Standard keyboard tray system Features:
- Classic platform - made of 5/8" melamine.
- Ambidextrous - works for right or left handed users.
- Pinnacle 2 Value Arm - 22" nylon glide track, -15° to +10° tilt range, easy tilt control adjustment, 360° swivel-easy positioning and storage.
- Lift-N-Lock™ - no lever, no knob height adjustment.
- Excellent durability - exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- LeatheRight palm rest - reduces injury from contact stress and is removable for when you don't need it.
- Limited lifetime warranty Workrite Warranty Information.
WorkRite Standard keyboard tray system Specifications:
|Dimensions:||27" W x 11.5" L|
|Adjustment range:||0-6" below worksurface|
|Tilt:||-15 to +10 degrees|
Track length -
Select either a 17" or 22" track. When stowed the Workrite Standard Keyboard Tray System will protrude from the front of the desk by approximately 4" if a 17" track is used. For full stowage, the 22" track is required.
Palm rests -
Select either a one piece palm rest or two pieces. All are detachable so use of the two-piece palm rest offers the flexibility of using it with or without the keyboard or mouse. Both styles are available in either foam or soft gel.