show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The WorkRite Banana Board Keyboard Tray System is a convenient and ergonomically beneficial way to use your keyboard and mouse. The slide out mouse tray can be used on either side of the board and easily adjusts to best fit each user so you work comfortably and reduce the risk of repetitive stress injuries (RSI). The Banana Board ergonomic keyboard tray also features a removable palm support with an optional gel upgrade, mouse trap function to keep your mouse taut and in place, and a built-in document holder so your reference documents are kept in an ergonomically correct position right in front of you. Change the way you work for the better with the Workrite Banana Board keyboard tray system.
WorkRite Banana Board Keyboard Tray System Features:
- Integrated cord management and document holder - keeps cords out of the way so your desk is clutter free and built-in document holder keeps documents above the keyboard and in front of your eyes so you work in an ergonomically correct position.
- Ambidextrous - mouse platform slides to either side of the keyboard tray to acommodate both right and left hand usage.
- 3170 Pinnacle 2 arm - 22" nylon glide track, -15° to +10° tilt range, easy tilt control adjustment, 360° swivel-easy positioning and storage.
- Lift-N-Lock™ - no levers, no knobs height adjustment.
- Maximum knee clearance - features a slim mounting bracket so you have plenty of room to move around.
- LeatheRight palm rest - reduces injury from contact stress and is removable for when you don't need it. Optional JelRite gel-filled palm support.
- Limited lifetime warranty Workrite Warranty Information.
WorkRite Banana Board keyboard tray system Specifications:
|Dimensions:||27" W x 16.25" L|
|Desk compatibility:||Straight-Away, Curved Corner, Diagonal Corner, Diagonal Corner with Insert|
|Keyboard tray width:||19" W|
Options for your Workrite Bananaboard Keyboard Tray:
Available in Black only.
Track length -
Choose either a 17" or 22" track. The shorter track is perfect for desks that cannot accommodate a 22" track but users should know that the platform will protrude approximately 4" from the desk front when pushed in.
Palm rest -
Choose either soft foam or gel. Wrist rest is removable and washable.
Mouse palm rest -
Add a palm rest for your mousing platform if you would like one.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.