show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The modular and flexible design of the WorkFit-LX fits most any space while providing personalized ergonomic positioning. This stand-up desk system enables complete control of focal distance and the position of the keyboard relative to the monitor screen.
The LX offers unparalleled range of motion, easily accommodating a user’s sitting or standing posture. Features include 20 inches (51 cm) of height adjustment and 62 inches (157 cm) of side-to-side movement.
- Easily extend or retract the arms for precise control of the distance between the keyboard and screen
- Modular design allows you to configure the system to suit your specific requirements
- Compact footprint—fits in tight spaces including corner desks!
- Focal distance is easily changed, making it well suited for use with larger monitors
- Cable management features route cables under the arms, out of the way
- Stable data-entry platform*
- Patented CF™ motion technology provides premium ease-of-use display adjustment
- Durable polished aluminum and steel construction
- Proven durability: Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test
Screen Capacity Lift Tilt Pan Rotation
≤ 42" 7–25 lbs† 20” 75˚ 360˚ 360˚
Part Number: 45-405-026
Description: WorkFit-LX Sit-Stand Desk Mount System (polished aluminum)
Includes monitor arm, keyboard arm, two extensions, keyboard tray, slide-out mouse tray, desk clamp base, grommet-mount base, 48 cm pole, two pole collars, VESA brackets, wrist rest
Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
† Weight Capacity: monitor arm = 7 to 25 lbs (3.1 to 11.3 kg); keyboard arm ≤ 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
Monitor tilts 70° up and 5° down
When keyboard is in down position, tray features a back-tilt of 5°; folds upright 90° in storage position
Keyboard tray dimensions = 18.3" x 8.9" (46 x 23 cm); mouse tray dimensions = 8" x 8" (20 x 20 cm)
Mouse tray slides out to either left or right side, depending on user preference
‡ Mounting Standards: VESA MIS-D, 75/100 (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm), MIS-E (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm), MIS-F (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm ONLY). Optional VESA Bracket Adaptor Kit (97-759) can be ordered separately for MIS-F interface with hole pattern of 400 x 200 mm, 400 x 300 mm or 400 x 400 mm
Locking connections between arm, extension and base offer increased theft deterrence and prevent potential disconnections caused by jarring or impacts
Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 0.5" to 2.5" (7–65 mm) wide and up to 2.5" (65 mm) thick
* Stability of monitor arm is dependent on stability of desk or table to which system is attached; any bounce in desk or table surface will be transferred to arm
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.