show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Winston-E Sit-Stand Workstation with a triple monitor mount. With the touch of a button, power between sitting and standing. Winston-E makes it easier than ever to incorporate standing into the workday for increased health and productivity.
Winston-E is a responsive powered riser that takes the sit-stand conversation to a whole new level. The next-generation retrofit work surface is engineered for ease and freedom of movement. Fully loaded, we’ve thought of every detail for Winston-E so you’re free to think about what’s important to you. Transform your desk into a healthy sit-stand work space with Winston-E. The Winston-E Sit-Stand Workstation Monitor Mount offers a triple monitor mount and 18" of effortless height adjustment.
- One-touch power: set it and forget it. Electric power to supercharge height adjustment with the touch of a button. Programmable control remembers your height for sit and stand.
- Quickly retrofit to any desk or table. Installers can get Winston-E from box to up and running in less than 20 minutes. No need to move or replace furniture.
- Ergonomic monitor adjustment. Independent movement of the monitor lets users keep their monitor at a comfortable, ergonomic level.
- Expansive work surface. A large work surface and newly designed storage tray allows you to bring all necessities with you when standing.
- Supports up to 40 lbs, accommodates most monitors up to 24" widescreen
- Available in Gray only
Winston-E awarded Grand Prize (1st Place) in Buildings Magazine's 2016 Product Innovations Awards.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Innovative Office Products (“Seller”) warrants that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship when the title passes to the Buyer. Seller will repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective product without charge (shipping charges excluded) for a period of 10 years (exception: 1 year for Busby®, 5 years for Winston Workstation® and Winston-E™, 1 year for Bild® motorized column and 3 years for Tablik®) after the original date of sale, unless the product damage resulted from Buyer abuse, misuse or negligence.
Seller may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period. Except as specifically set forth above, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied and specifically disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Repair or replacement of the product ordered from Seller shall be Buyer’s exclusive remedy.
Winston-E is a responsive powered riser that takes the sit-stand conversation to a whole new level. The next-generation retrofit work surface with monitor arms is engineered for ease and freedom of movement. Fully loaded, we’ve thought of every detail for Winston-E so you’re free to think about what’s important to you. You can learn more about Winston-E here: http://bit.ly/236KjXu
Winston-E Sit ...Winston-E is a responsive powered riser that takes the sit-sta...