show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The only Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard specifically designed to type in comfort.
The T.E.K. offers the ideal combination of ergonomics and mechanical switches, allowing for the most comfortable typing experience.
The Truly Ergonomic keyboard design follows your body's symmetry and neutral position promoting a healthier posture and helping you type comfortably
A welcome upgrade from all conventional and other ergonomic keyboards.
The Truly Ergonomic keyboard design follows your body's symmetry and neutral position promoting a healthier posture and helping you type comfortably and healthy.
Aims to reduce strain on your weaker fingers (fourth and pinky), by leveraging your stronger fingers (first, second, & thumb) for most of the work. This is a smart move.
Traditional keyboards assign your poor pinkies to some of the most common keys, while the Truly Ergonomic keyboard moves these to the center of the keyboard and gives the job to your stronger fingers.
This enables you to enjoy less fatigue while typing.
The Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard features a unique split symmetric columnar key arrangement that aligns effortlessly with your hands.
Full-size Keyboard in a Fraction of the Space
The Truly Ergonomic keyboards (green outlines) small footprint offers the following features:
- Includes 100% of standard keys in 60% of the space
- Logical and comfortable key arrangement
- Uses full-size keycaps
- Keeps the mouse close to the body's neutral position
- Minimizes wrist & shoulder pain
- Reduces stretching for the mouse
Full-size Keyboard in a Fraction of the Space
Size in keyboards is highly important; the width of a keyboard can make a big impact on your comfort.
The Truly Ergonomic keyboard is a split ergonomic keyboard and yet it's barely any wider than the smallest of keyboards including the Apple wireless keyboard. This means you do not have to reach as far for the mouse and at the same time you have more desk space to move around and to work with.
Don't Wait for Wrist Pain to start Looking for a Comfortable Keyboard
A common misconception is that the Truly Ergonomic keyboard is only for those who already have pain or have work‑related conditions like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) or Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI).
The truth is that the Truly Ergonomic keyboard helps everyone work comfortably.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.