show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Triple Articulating Monitor Arm
Triple Monitor Desk Mount Dual Spring Arm Quick Mount/Release integrates fashion with function, delivering ergonomic performance with style. With weight capacity of 19.8lbs, this desk mount features 360 degree monitor rotation, 105 degree tilt, 360 degree swivel and 10.6 inch vertical distance height adjustments. The desk arm is designed with cable management to provide neat desk space. The monitor mount is ideal for classrooms, offices, homes, public area, industrial settings, production line and many more. This LCD desktop mount renders maneuverability, flexibility and a chic look that is sure to flatter your monitor. The multi-monitor mount boasts integrated strength through the latest engineering technology, and is tested for durability in our offshore manufacturing plant. This monitor arm has been built with the end user in mind, and features easy installation while offering intuitive, practical & functional design from one of the leading manufacturers of monitor mounts. All our monitor mounts offer five year warranty. Please note that monitors are not included.
|Weight Capacity:||Supports 19.8lbs (9kgs) for each monitor|
|Mounting Pattern:||VESA compliant: 75x75 and 100x100|
|Maximum extension:||27.1" (688mm)|
- Fits up to three 19" monitors straight in a row or three 28" monitors if one positioned on top of two.
- Desk-mountable, available in clamp base. Contact us for Grommet Mounting Option.
- Clamp table thickness: 0.79"-5" (20-127mm);
- Grommet table thickness: 0.79"-5" (20-127mm), Hole Diameter: 0.39"-1.97" (10-50mm).
- Pole length: 19.68" (500mm). Expandable to support 4 monitors.
- Three monitors can be positioned landscape or portrait, side by side straight, side by side in oval shape, one on top of two or one on each side in a circle.
- Quick mount quick release designs at three connecting points: stand, spring arm and monitor end.
- Supports three LCD monitors.
- Maximum adjustment rendered by tilting, swiveling, pivoting and dynamic height adjustment.
- Swift and easy movements and adjustments.
- 10.6" Height adjustment.
- Solid Aluminum die-cast construction.
- Space saving with its compact design.
- Smooth extension (27.1") to achieve ideal viewing angles.
- Clean look with minimal hardware visible from underside of work surface.
- Rotation 360° and side-to-side pivot.
- Neat and efficient cable management.
- Maximum productivity and supreme ergonomic comfort.
- Easy installation and dis-installation.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.