show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Uprise trackless folding keyboard tray system with 27" wide HDPE keyboard tray, engineered to fit workspaces such as height adjustable desks and benching systems, where space is limited and standard keyboard tray system tracks will not fit. This ground-breaking new product still provides the user with Lift-N-Lock™ capability, dial tilt and separate height and tilt gauges and functionality that can only be found on high end keyboard arms.
- Fully stores/retracts utilizing 9.4” mounting space under work surface
- Stores within 5.25” from the underside of the desk
- Infinite height range from under work surface from -1.25” to -6.98” below the desk via Lift-N-Lock™ technology ( 5.73” total adjustment range)
- Infinite tilt angles from +10° to -15° with Dial-Tilt
- Integral and optional tilt and height gauges
- Conforms to ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Ergonomic Standards and ANSI/BIFMA Testing Standards
- Mounting plate that attaches to under the desktop is approximately 5.5" wide x 4.25" deep
27" Wide High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Keyboard Tray
The HDPE Keyboard tray is a fully recyclable keyboard tray that was developed to meet the growing demand for environmentally friendly products. Made from HDPE, the tray uses recycled component materials where possible and is fully recyclable.
- Made from 1/2″ thick high density polyethylene with a textured finish
- 3.15" height adjustabe mouse platform. 2" above the tray and 1.15" below the tray
- 20″ keyboard tray including mouse guard and cable manager
- Keyboard tray has off-set mounting holes
- Anti-skid strips on keyboard tray
- Universal mounting pattern
- Plug-in, non-inserted, gel-feel foam palm rest
- Wherever possible, recycled materials are used to manufacture components
- Sturdy design that meets “green” product requirements
- Prevents mouse from slipping off the tray
- Increased functionality
- Strips prevent keyboard slippage
- Offers gentle support, easy-to-clean wrinkle finish and wear resistant material
- Entire keyboard tray is fully recyclable
- Environmentally friendly
- Allows for left and right mounting flexibility
Download Product Specifications
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.