show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Preventable back problems will affect the majority of adults in their lifetime. Over fifty billion dollars is spent per year in the U.S. trying to alleviate back problems and the suffering caused by the resulting pain. An essential factor for preventable back problems is good posture. Good posture is found in the ‘S’ curve of a correctly aligned spine when viewed from the side. This ‘S’ curve is made up of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar curves. The Spinal Orthotic/Auto Support has been ergonomically designed to provide a template that supports all three curves in the spine based on the user’s size. Force Vectors are applied at the right points in the spine to stimulate a reflex that forces you to sit upright. Support is provided from the head to the base of the spine, a key factor in the provision of relief and prevention of back pain and fatigue.
- Helps relieve and prevent back pain and fatigue while promoting greater comfort in seated posture
- Designed ergonomically to match the proper shape of the entire spine, thereby giving the best possible support to the spine in its natural position
- Aids in the prevention of whiplash by providing support to the head and neck. Does not obstruct rear view when driving
- Shoulder blades and arms are free for unrestricted movement
- Unique but simple fastening system allows easy fastening to any vehicle’s 'single seat'
- May also be used in chair or wheelchair
- Five-year warranty to retain shape and resilience
- Available in 3 sizes for a custom fit: Petite Back, Average Back, and Tall Back
Petite: 28.5"L x 18"W x 6"D
Average: 30"L x 18"W x 6"D
Tall: 32"L x 18"W x 6"D
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.