show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Systema SQ4640S 18" quad monitor arm with 15.7" post desk mount
The SYSTEMA SQ4640S is a quad 18" arm combination attached to a 15.7" post. This solution is part of the SYSTEMA modular range and consists of the following individual components: 1 x SP40S post and 4 x SA46S display arms.
Ideal for: Displays up to 34” in a landscape or portrait orientation. The four 18" arms can be installed in a single row “star” or back to back dual display configuration in any of the four channels of the 15.7" post. Perfect for activity based workplaces, shared and multi user environments. Touch screen compatible.
Features & Specifications:
- Three points of articulation enable full-motion display adjustment/li>
- Supports a wide range of displays up to 26.4lbs in weight
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100; can support 200x100 via additional adaptor plate AC-AP-2010
- 0.3" hardened steel dual plate Desk Clamp and Bolt Through mounting options included
- Display tilt, pan and landscape to portrait rotation
- Quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
- Green Star - Office Interiors compliant product
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
- 10 year warranty
- Bolt Through or Desk Clamp mounting options are both included
|Desk mounting type||Bolt through, Desk clamp|
|Maximum supported weight (lbs)||26.4 lbs|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Upgradable to carry additional notebook||No|
|Maximum Desk Thickness (inches)
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Tilt adjustment||45° upward and 25°downward|
|Pan adjustment||90° left and 90° right|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Quick release mechanism||Yes|
|Mounting hardware included||Yes|
|Cable management||Advanced cable management|
|Click here for technical specifications|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
10 year warranty
Atdec’s sole warranty obligation to the owner of its products is to, at Atdec’s sole discretion, repair or replace any defective product without charge provided the products are returned prepaid (that is, shipping charges excluded) to Atdec and unless the product defect resulted from customer abuse, misuse or negligence, normal wear and tear or damage caused by accident, within the warranty period.
Atdec products are only intended for indoor use and for use under static loads. Failure to use Atdec products in this way will void this Warranty.
Unauthorized service or repairs by anyone other than authorized Atdec personnel renders this Warranty void and releases Atdec from any further responsibility or obligation. Thus Atdec will not be responsible and disclaims liability for defects or damage due to service, modifications, maintenance, improper installation and/or installations over the specified weight capacity, tampering or damages whatsoever arising out of the use or inability to use Atdec products.
Any repairs to Atdec products required due to misuse, abuse, negligence, normal wear and tear or repairs of defective Atdec product outside the warranty period will be made at the current established Atdec factory prices.
Atdec may require proof of purchase before performing any repairs or replacing any products during the warranty period.
All warranties are in effect for the original purchaser only.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No one is authorized to assume any liability on behalf of Atdec or impose any obligation on it in connection with the sale of any product other than as outlined above. In no event will responsibility be assumed or implied for consequential damage arising from the theft of any product secured by an Atdec product, by delay of installation, interrupted operation or other causes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the entire liability of Atdec to the customer for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the direct damages proven or an amount equal to the purchase price of the products, whichever is less. In no event shall Atdec be liable for any indirect, special reliance, incidental or consequential damages (including lost profits or savings) sustained or incurred in connection with the product. This paragraph shall survive failure of any exclusive remedy.
Mix n' match the SYSTEMA range of integrating arms and mounting options to create your ideal workspace. The modular range includes desk mounts, wall mounts, monitor arms with full range of movement, landscape to portrait rotation, and spring-assisted height adjustability.Upgradeable to multiscreen and notebook support at any time, with advanced cable management, SYSTEMA is the ideal solution for Hot-desking, Activity Based Workplaces, multi-user environments, and multiscreen options. Responsible design, manufactured from recyclable materials. Expand or reconfigure effortlessly.
SYSTEMA, the m...Mix n' match the SYSTEMA range of integrating arms and mountin...