Swede-O® Thermal LSO effectively reduces pain by restricting motion while stabilizing the spine. The rigid anterior and posterior panels provide critical support and compression for the back and abdomen. The posterior panel is inserted into a pocket and extends from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra.
The rigid anterior and posterior panels effectively control flexion and extension while maintaining correct posture and stabilizing the spine. The exceptional support, compression and heat therapy helps to reduce or relieve lower back pain. Both panels may be heated and remolded to provide a custom fit (see molding instructions included with product).
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
• May be suitable treatment for: Post operative lumbar immobilization, Chronic and acute low back pain, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Stenosis, Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments, Lower Back Pain (Lumbago), Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc), Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
• Adjustable front closure strap provides greater comfort and offers easy application
• Has rigid moldable anterior and posterior panels to control flexion and extension while maintaining correct posture and stabilizing the spine.
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Remove panels prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a natural and valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.