show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove is designed to provide firm support for weak, injured, or aching wrists while reducing the effects of Arthritis, poor circulation, and other hand conditions. Rigid splint helps to prevent wrist movements that can cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat and helps increase circulation for effective long lasting pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help ease the pain of sore joints, reduce swelling and associated pain.
Provides heat therapy and even compression to help relieve pain and inflammation.
May be suitable for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritic pain
- RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- Pain, stiffness, weakness or inflammation of wrist and wrist joint
- Combines heat therapy and light compression for arthritis or aching hands, with protection against carpal tunnel syndrome
• Metal stay on palm side helps protect the wrist from movements that can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome
• Features a textured layer on the palm and palm side of fingertips to provide additional grip for everyday activities
• Useful to wear doing daily tasks as they reduce soreness and swelling of the wrists, hands, and fingers
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the wrist and hand for increased comfort and support
• Allows for full use of fingers and better sense of touch
• Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
|DETAILED SKUS||WST-6839-L-1XS, WST-6839-L-SML, WST-6839-L-MED, WST-6839-L-LRG, WST-6839-L-1XL, WST-6839-L-2XL, WST-6839-R-1XS, WST-6839-R-SML, WST-6839-R-MED, WST-6839-R-LRG, WST-6839-R-1XL, WST-6839-R-2XL|
|PAIN AREA||Hand, Wrist|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.