show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
1. Stretch: Simply roll under your foot to gently stretch and massage the affected area
2. Cold Therapy: Freezer safe Roller provides cold therapy to help relieve pain and reduce inflammation
3. Heat Therapy: Roller may be used for heat therapy to help increase elasticity of plantar fascia tissue and facilitate healing
- Patented design isolates the plantar fascia (arch area under your foot) for optimal treatment and stretching
- Three distinct contact surfaces help provide the perfect stretch for any size and shape foot
- Sorbothane® material is comfortable against the skin
- Promotes healing of Plantar Fasciitis
- Portable: Use at work, by your bed or travel
- Developed by a Certified Athletic Trainer to treat elite athletes
- One size fits all
Understanding Plantar Fasciitis:
Heel pain is usually caused by Plantar Fasciitis: an inflammation of the fibrous tissue (plantar fascia) along the bottom of your foot that connects your heel bone (calcaneus) to your toes. The plantar fascia acts like a shock absorbing bowstring, supporting the arch in your foot. If tension on that bowstring becomes too great, minute tears can occur which form scar tissue on the injured areas of the plantar fascia. The result is a stabbing or burning pain that is usually worse in the morning because the plantar fascia contracts overnight.
Treating Plantar Fasciitis: Rolling your foot on the Plantar F3 will stretch and help begin healing your plantar fascia so that you can begin walking without pain. Each time you eliminate that sharp stabbing pain in your heel, you are helping to eliminate long term heel pain! Using the Plantar F3 helps remodel the plantar fascia scar tissue into stronger, more functional bands to facilitate healing. Your Plantar F3 can be warmed or chilled for hot or cold therapy. Using the Plantar F3 at room temperature or warmer will increase blood flow, warm newly formed scar tissue and help facilitate healing. Using the Plantar F3 cold will help calm and reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Only the Plantar F3 isolates the plantar fascia for optimal stretching, offers cold therapy for pain relief, and provides heat therapy to facilitate healing.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.