StyleView® Cart with LCD Pivot - SV41-6300-0
This innovative, truly ergonomic and easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features sit-to-stand height adjustment, independent screen positioning, side-to-side keyboard motion and an adjustable back-tilt keyboard tray.
- Five (5) year warranty
- Effortlessly maneuver the cart to the point of need—StyleView quickly responds to caregivers’ touch and enables nurses to focus on their patients
- Truly ergonomic design accommodates the largest range of nurses and other caregivers; designed for sitting or standing with single-motion fluid adjustment—helps promote caregiver wellness and productivity
- StyleView’s small footprint, with ultra-smooth gliding casters, travels easily across crowded carpet or hard surface floors and is perfect for space constrained areas
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations: closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection
- Keyboard pans fully side-to-side for closer access while interacting with clients
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures a minimum of five years trouble-free sit-to-stand height adjustment
- Part Number: SV41-6300-0
- StyleView EMR LCD Cart, non-powered, pivot (white, grey and polished aluminum)
- Includes LCD pivot, worksurface, secure CPU compartment, four-port USB hub, scanner holder bracket, mouse holder, wrist rest, back-tilt keyboard tray, left/right mouse tray, rear handle, storage basket, cable storage, four casters (two locking)
**Total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 35 lbs (15.9 kg). This is the sum of the following components: LCD pivot = 5–14 lbs (2.3–6.4 kg); worksurface and keyboard tray ≤ 8 lbs (3.6 kg); CPU compartment ≤ 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
**Locking the height of the LCD lift pivot changes the weight capacity to ≤ 20 lbs (9.1 kg), allowing it to accommodate heavier displays and all-in-one computers—contact Ergotron for details
**If the combined LCD and CPU weight is greater than 27 lbs (12.3 kg) then the CPU must be mounted to the rear of the cart using the Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately)
† LCD and worksurface adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD Pivot adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 25" (63.5 cm)
‡ Portrait screen orientation may be incompatible with widescreen displays > 19"
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Designed for users 5'0" to 6'1" (152 to 185 cm) tall and for prolonged sitting or standing applications. The exceptional height adjustment range means shorter and taller users can work comfortably and productively in a seated as well as standing position
- LCD height adjustment range of at least 25" (63.5 cm) is standard on all LCD carts
- Patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology minimizes forces required to adjust cart position: Casters, height adjustment, LCD tilt and pan all require just a touch
- Actual cart weight is just 59 lbs (26.8 kg), making system relocation easy.
- Surfaces are treated with antimicrobial for product protection; handles are smooth and continuous for improved cleanability.
- Environmentally clean: RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC) packaging compliant.
- Tested to UL/EN/IEC and FCC Part 15 Class A specifications for enhanced patient safety.
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated steel promotes infection control.
- Large, smooth worksurface; easy-to-clean design promotes infection control.
- Lockable, ventilated enclosed storage for closed notebook, thin client or CPU. Keys and locks are heavy-duty.
- Front-locking casters.
- CPU lock provided inside the storage compartment for additional security.
- Designed to meet guidelines established by the American National Standards Institute for computer use.
- Covered by Global Service Program—24/7 coverage.
- All the Details Covered.
- Four amber LEDs provide light over keyboard tray; includes 15-minute auto shut-off.
- Button for LED lights is located conveniently on worksurface.
- Rear basket keeps task-related items where they can be quickly accessed.
- Universal mounting slot for accessories and equipment.
- A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning easy.
- Ships fully assembled and is easily accessible from container.
- Quick, easy access to CPU storage compartment: One-hand operation of secure latch with slide-out worksurface ensures easy access. Security cable in compartment deters CPU theft.
Four-port USB hub:
- Four (4) ultra-smooth gliding casters for extremely easy push/pull mobility; two locking casters ensure lock-in-place stability.
Compatibility and Dimensions:
- Open-architecture design accommodates multiple configurations, closed notebooks with monitor (even widescreen with up to 17.3" diagonal size), CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets, all-in-one computers and future hardware upgrades.
- Storage compartment for closed notebook, thin client or CPU: 17.75"W x 14.75"D x 3.75"H (45 x 37.5 x 9.5 cm); larger computers can mount to rear of cart with Universal CPU Holder accessory (ordered separately).
- Compact Wheel-to-Wheel Base Dimensions: 17" x 21" (430 x 533 mm).
- Worksurface Dimensions: 22.4"W x 19.75"D (567 x 502 mm).
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 30.9"H x 21.3"W x 52.2"D (79 x 54 x 133 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 86 lbs (39.1 kg); actual cart weight = 59 lbs (26.8 kg).