show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Benefits of Vertical Lifting and "Clip" Style Slings at a Better Value
The Hoyer® Stature® combines the benefits of Vertical Lifting and "Clip" style slings. Combined with the ergonomic and intuitive features of the Hoyer Pro family of floor lifts, the Stature is reagrded as the best value in it's class. With a 500 lb. Safe Working Load and one of the largest lifting ranges available, the Stature is able to cope with even the most demanding and technical of resident handling situations. The Stature can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces, while allowing the choice of different sling systems. Careful attention to product design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the resident and caregiver from injury at all times. Intuitive features help encourage user compliance.
- True Vertical Lifting
- Clip style positioning cradle
- Optional Powered cradle with controls at handle keeps caregiver close to the resident during transfer
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- Swan Neck style legs allow Stature to get closer to the resident
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 61 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 48.4 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 29.9 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.3 in
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Hoyer Lift 2-Year Warranty
If you have a problem with your Hoyer Lift, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives, and they will arrange to have the necessary parts for repair sent to your residence or to a technician. Every effort will be made to return your Hoyer Lift to working condition in the shortest time possible.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase. The following parts are warranted to be free of defect in materials and workmanship.
Two Year: All Frame and Non Wear and Tear Component
Exclusions: Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear.
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.