show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The SpaceCo 27 Inch Keyboard Platform provides unlimited user flexibility in virtually any work environment. Work more productively with a more efficient workstation. All platforms are interchangable with any SpaceCo mechanism. The SpaceCo 27 Inch Keyboard Platform is designed for users who want a mouse & keyboard in one continuous area
- Storage - Keyboard and mouse are properly stored and positioned.
- Designed for users who prefer mouse & keyboard in one continuous area
- Ergonomic - Helps implement sound human factors practices and principles.
- Space - Keeps keyboard and mouse off of usable work space.
- Future Proof - Platforms are interchangeable using any mechanism.
SpaceCo 27 Inch Keyboard Platform Specifications
|Keyboard Dimensions||27” wide x 11” deep|
SpaceCo 27 Inch Keyboard Platform Options
The SpaceCo 27 Inch Keyboard Platform comes with a variety of options at no additional cost. Choose the configuration that works best for you. There are three wrist palm support options as well as two mechanisms to choose from at no additional cost.
Wrist Palm Support Options
|Gel Support [G]
||Vinyl Support [V]
|| Polyurethane [P] - Included
Optima 30 [OP30] - Extended reach mechanism desired by most ergonomist
- 15 degree negative tilt
Optima 35 [OP35] - Conceals and organizes cables from desk to floor.
- 20 degree negative tilt
SpaceCo Optima Radius Keyboard Platform is Environmentally Designed
- Recycled content of steel - 25%
- Recyclable aluminum after use - 100%
- Recycled content - 75%
- Recyclable after use - 100%
- Low density polyethylene
- Recycled content - 30%
- Recyclable after use - 100%
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 Industry Standard
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
SpaceCo expressly warrants that SpaceCo products will be free of defects in material (parts) and workmanship (labor) for the following terms: (a) flooring products- one (1) year; (b) Integrated Levita-tion System- three (3) years; (c) Wave Light products- five (5) years; (d) Space Beams, Space Arms and Pelican Drawers- ten (10) years. Within the warranty period, a unit will be tested, repaired or replaced at SpaceCo's option, free of charge. Call our Customer Service Department at 1-860-871-0401 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) and proper shipping instructions and address. Please include a copy of your original packing slip, invoice, or other proof of date of purchase. Any unit under warranty should be shipped prepaid to the SpaceCo factory. SpaceCo's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective.
If your item is out of warranty, call our Customer Service Department at the above number for a Re-turn Material Authorization (RMA) and proper shipping instructions and address. SpaceCo will quote repair charges necessary to bring your items up to factory standards.
SpaceCo will make every reasonable effort to assist the buyer in addressing any issues related to the use or performance of its product. However, under no circumstances will SpaceCo accept return of any product or claim related thereto without its prior approval, and a properly issued Return Material Authorization.
THE FOREGOING EXPRESS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER PRODUCT WAR-RANTIES, EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. The express warranty will not apply to defects or damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse, alterations, or failure to properly maintain, clean or repair products.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES FOR IMPROPER USE. SpaceCo shall not be responsible for damage to its products, or injuries or damages caused by its products, resulting from improper installation, maintenance, unintended use or attempts to operate such products beyond their mechanical capacity, intentionally or otherwise, or by reason of unauthorized repair.
Limit of Liability
In no event will SpaceCo or any seller be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. Before using, buyers shall determine the suitability of the product for their intended use, and buyers assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
Unless embodied in a written agreement signed by authorized officers of SpaceCo, the F.O.B. point for all products purchased from SpaceCo will be the F.O.B. factory. Under the F.O.B. factory shipping term, risk of loss for the products transfers to the buyer once SpaceCo has discharged its duty to put the goods in possession of the shipping carrier, and therefore SpaceCo will not be responsible for any damage to the product or other liability arising during transit.
This limited warranty is extended exclusively to the original buyer and is not transferable to anyone who may subsequently purchase this product. Warranty claims must made by the original buyer of the product directly to SpaceCo Business Solutions, Inc.
No statement or recommendation not contained herein shall have any force or effect unless embodied in a written agreement signed by authorized officers of SpaceCo. This warranty is sole statement of SpaceCo's warranty for the product and supersedes all prior written or oral statements made by or on behalf of SpaceCo. All claims arising under this limited warranty shall be resolved in the State of Colorado and Colorado law shall apply.