show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
Soma Rockit™ is the perfect standard chair for a variety of technical and anatomical reasons, but you'll love it just for the supportive plush comfort and the smooth relaxing rocking-chair-like feel. And that's just the start. What makes it the perfect standard chair is the combination of the state-of-the-art mechanism and the open-system backrest invented by the designers at Soma. This great combination gives everyone, including the individual user, business owner or facilities manager, what they want. One chair designed so well it fits everyone and is the easiest to buy and manage. You can let it adjust itself or you can fine tune it with individual adjustments. With the Rockit™ you no longer have to choose between an easy to adjust chair that automatically rocks and one with the important adjustments you need to accomodate individual preferences for size and posture. Some people like to sit upright and some people like to recline and rock. The Soma Rockit™ does both. No other chair does. And no one gets left out because it's available in 3 stadnard sizes so everyone can get the size that really fits. You can buy it as is, in any of 4 standard sizes or "customize" it to fit most any special need whenever you need to.
Now let's get technical and anatomical. Like all SomaChairs™, the Rockit™ has an open-system backrest that puts your entire back in the most comfortable and healthful posture. Especially your upper back, neck and shoulders which helps reduce upper back muscle tension and RSI's better than any other chairs in the world. The SomaRockit™ promotes Stress-Relieving Dynamic Natural Posture, helping you to get more done and feel better doing it.
More than a chair, the SomaRockit™ is also part of Soma's modular chair system.
- All versions come with independent seat and back lumbar height adjustment and you can also get independent seat and back angle adjustment.
- Available in 3 perfect fitting sizes Petite, Standard, and Large.
- Available in a tall back executive version.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI-HFS Ergonomic Standards!
- Includes Soma's industry leading RSI-preventive Thorsac™ backrests
- Select from 6 types of armrests
- Environmentally friendly
- Large 5-leg base for stability!
- Recommended by top ergonomists, designers and clinicians
- Easy-to-reach adjustments
- Limited lifetime warranty
SomaRockit™ - Task Chair Features:
- Seat height adjustment: Pneumatic 2.5, 3, 4, 5 or 8” range.
- Seat slider: spring loaded 2.5” depth adjustment.
- Includes synchrotilt for easy automatic reclining. Locks in 5 different positions and is the only sychro-tilt mechanism that includes independent back angle adjustment.
- Easy to use side tension adjustment.
- Seat Cushioning: 3” high resilient multiple density foam, Memory and Air seat options available.
- Backrest: Triple contoured with multiple densities of cushioning for optimal comfort and support.
- Create the look and feel you want with a broad selection of fabrics, vinyl and leather.
- Easy-to-reach adjustment.
- Lifetime Warranty on frame, base, casters and cylinder, 7 years on 24/7 version, 5 years on mechanism, fabric, cushioning and armrests. Soma Warranty Information.
SomaRockit™ Chair Specifications:
|sm. 37”-41”; med. 39.3”-43.3”; lrg. 42.3”-47.3”|
|sm. 20”; md. 22”; lrg. 24“ with 3” ht adj. |
sm. 15”; md. 16”; lrg. 18.5“
|Seat Width ||sm. 18”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 22””|
|Seat height:||sm. 16.3”-19.6”; med. 16.5-19.7”; lrg. 17.3-22”|
|Seat Depth:||sm. 17”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 20.5”; -1“+1.5”|
Why We Like It -
This is Good For -
SomaForm -Chair Eco Impact- PBDE free foam
- Buy back / take back program
- up to 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
SomaRockit™ Chair Fabrics
Grade 1 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
TINY CHECK 2389
Grade 2 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
Grade 3 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
SomaRockit™ Chair Options
SomaRockit™ - Seat Size
- Petite - 16" D x 18"W Seat - Best for people 5'ft 5" or less with maximum weight of 115 Lbs
- Standard - 18.5" D x 20"W Seat - Best for people that are 5'ft 11" or less and weight of up to 185 lbs
- Large - 20"D x 22.5"W Seat - best for people who are 6 ft 3" or less and weight of up to 250 lbs + $40.00
SomaRockit™ - Casters
- Hard Wheel [CH] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on carpet - Included
- Soft Wheel [CS] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on hard floor + $12.00
- Soft Braking Wheel [CSB] - 2.5" / 55mm- Rolls when seated + $17.00
- Soft Reverse Braking Wheel [CSRB] - 2.5" / 50mm - Fixed when seated + $50.00
- Hard Wheel [CH3] - 2.5" / 75mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $20.00
- Hard Wheel [CH4] - 2.5" / 100mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $30.00
SomaRockit™ - Seat Cushioning
- Memory Foam Seat [M] - $55.00
- Air Seat [AR] - Best option for long term sitting - $90.00
- Contoured Seat [CT] - Best option for larger users - $10.00
SomaRockit™ - Lumbar Support
- Adjustable Lumbar [BrAL] - Best for multiple users - $45.00
SomaRockit™ - Base
- 26” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon - Included
- Heavy Duty 28" Aluminum Base - $70.00
SomaRockit™ - Pads
- Upholstered Soft Pads [AF] + $30.00
- Width/Depth Adjustable Sliding Urethane Pads [US] + $20.00
SomaRockit™ - Arms Options
Fixed [AF] + $45.00
Adjustable height 4" [AH] + $50.00
Adjustable height 3"
[AA] + $65.00
[AR] + $70.00
[AS] + $100.00
Adjustable height 4"
[AL] + $65.00
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.