Features & Benefits:
The SomaComfort™ by SOMA Ergo promotes Stress-Relieving Dynamic Natural Posture, helping you to get more done and feel better doing it. Its exclusive two-part seat promotes better posture than a flat seat and features a tilt-forward and/or waterfall front feature. SomaComfort™ has a softer, more contoured seat and backrest than the SomaForm™ and is great for people who prefer that "wrap around" feeling and a chair you can sink into.
Build your own chair, Prices starting at $350.00
SomaComfort Mid Back by SOMA Ergo is recommended for people who:
- Ideal for people who multitask and are In/Out of their chair often.
- Designed to keep the shoulder blades free to form a naturally supported open posture.
- Supports the low back, lumbar region, and the spine.
More than a chair, it's a modular chair system:
- Available in 14 seat sizes and with 21 backrest options.
- Meets/exceeds ANSI-HFS Ergonomic Standards.
- RSI-preventive Thorsac™ backrest.
- Select from four multi-adjust mechanisms.
- Large 5-leg base for stability.
- Recommended by top ergonomists, designers and clinician.
- Easy-to-reach adjustment.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Environmental Friendly
SomaComfort Mid Back Chair Features:
- Seats: SomaComfort™ has a softer, more contoured seat and backrest than the SomaForm™ and is great for people who prefer that "wrap around" feeling and a chair you can sink into.
- Backrests: Mid backrests are contoured with seams allowing the foam to keep subtle contours, a deeper lumbar curve & a more wrap-around shape so you feel held by the chair.
- Backrest height adjustment: Hand-saving, Quick-Lock lever or ratchet adjust.
- Base Sleek modern-style, scuff-resistant Nylon with flat top legs upon which you can place your feet.
- Lifetime Warranty on frame, base, casters and cylinder, 7 years on 24/7 version, 5 years on mechanism, fabric, cushioning and armrests.
SomaComfort Chair Specifications:
|sm. 37”-41”; med. 39.3”-43.3”; lrg. 42.3”-47.3”|
|lrg. 24“ with 3” ht adj.
sm. 15”; md. 16”; lrg. 18.5“
||sm. 18”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 22”|
|Seat height:||sm. 16.3”-19.6”; med. 16.5-19.7”; lrg. 17.3-22”|
|Seat Depth:||sm. 17”; md. 19.5“; lrg. 20.5”; -1“+1.5”|
Why We Like It -
This is Good For -
Soma Comfort -Chair Eco Impact
- PBDE free foam
- Buy back / take back program
- up to 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
SomaComfort™ Chair FabricsColors:
Grade 1 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
TINY CHECK 2389
Grade 2 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
Grade 3 - Elements (Please click on Box Below to view all colors and specifications)
SomaComfort Chair Options:
SomaComfort - Mechanism
Recommended mechanism for the SomaComfort High Back is : R, E, V & K for maximum complete back support.
SomaComfort - Casters:
- Hard Wheel [CH] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on carpet - Included
- Soft Wheel [CS] - 2.5" / 60mm - Good for use on hard floor + $12.00
- Soft Braking Wheel [CSB] - 2.5" / 55mm- Rolls when seated + $17.00
- Soft Reverse Braking Wheel [CSRB] - 2.5" / 50mm - Fixed when seated + $50.00
- Hard Wheel [CH3] - 2.5" / 75mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $20.00
- Hard Wheel [CH4] - 2.5" / 100mm - Easier to roll on carpet + $30.00
- Glides [CG] - Available in Black
SomaComfort - Base:
- Nylon Base [N] - Nylon Black Base - 5 Leg 25" Diameter - Included
- Nylon Base Black [NH] - 5 Leg 26" Diameter + $20.00
- Heavy Duty Black [A28] - 5 Leg 28" Diameter + $60.00
- Polished Aluminum [P] - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $60.00
- Wood on Aluminum [W] - Choose between Natural or Mahogany stain - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $60.00
- Steel Spider [S] - 5 Leg 25" Diameter + $20.00
SomaComfort - Lift:
- Xtra Short [XLS] - 3" Cyclinder
- Knee Tilt [LKT] - 3.5" Cyclinder
- LS [LS] - 4" Cyclinder
- LST [LST] - 5.5" Cyclinder
- Mid-Height [LM] - 8" Cyclinder + $12.00
- Drafting Height [LD] - 10" Cyclinder + $15.00
- Non-Swivel [LF] - 5" Cyclinder + $75.00
SomaComfort - Seat Size:
- Small  - 16" D X 18" W
- Standard  - 17" D X 19"W
- Deep  - 18.5" D X 20" W
- Xtra Deep  - 20" D X 20.5" W
- Xtra Large  - 20" D X 22.5" W
SomaComfort - Backrest Options:
SomaComfort - Arms Options:
Fixed [AF] + $45.00
Adjustable height 4" [AH] + $50.00
Adjustable height 3"
[AA] + $65.00
[AR] + $70.00
[AS] + $100.00
Adjustable height 4"
[AL] + $65.00
to the original purchaser that products manufactured by Soma Ergonomics will be free from defects in
materials and workmanship and carry the following Warranties when used within a 40 hour work week by
a person weighing 250 pounds or less for standard chairs sizes 1-4; 300 pounds or less for chair sizes 5-7; and
up to 500 pounds for Xtra Sturdy chairs. Warranties are calculated from the date of shipment:
Premium Chair line warranty
Limited lifetime warranty on SomaComfort/SomaForm & Rockit fabricated chair frames
against structural failure, and on bases, lifts, casters, and glides under normal use.
Standard and Budget Chair line warranty
Twelve (12) years on SomaBerkeley, Support, Contour, Venture, Infinity, Hybrid,
ErgoKinetic, Fit, PerfectFit, Mesh, More, Entré, ConChairto and all other SomaChairs not
Bariatric/ Xtra Sturdy Chair line warranty
Four (4) year warranty on frame, base and casters for users up to 500#.
On all chair lines except those use in 24/7 environments.
Five (5) years on chair mechanisms, and adjustable arm supports under normal use.
Three (3) years on fabric, seams, cushioning and arm pads under normal use.
24/7Chairs When any SomaChair is used in an over 40 hour per week setting,
a simple two (2) year warranty on all parts will apply.
Replacement parts for parts needing replacement and that can be installed in the field will be shipped
to the customer at no charge. Defective part must be returned to Soma otherwise customer will be charged.
Installation of field replaceable parts (Backrests, casters, bases, lifts, arm supports and pads ) is the responsibility of the customer or the Soma certified dealer through which product was sold. For chairs that
need to be returned to the factory for repair the customer is responsible for any return packing and shipping costs.
No implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose
extend beyond the terms of these express warranties. These warranties do not apply to any products
which have been repaired or altered in any way so as to impair performance or reliability, nor to products
which have been misused, abused, neglected or accidentally damaged in transit. Soma Ergonomics, Inc.
liability for its products shall be limited to repairing or replacing parts determined by Soma Ergonomics, Inc.
to be defective or, at Soma Ergonomics’ option, to refunding the purchase price of such parts.
Soma Ergonomics, Inc. will not be liable, under any circumstance, for incidental or consequential damages
(including, without limitation, lost revenues) arising in connection with the sale, use, inability to use,
repair or replacement of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. products. The remedies of the purchaser set forth in this warranty are exclusive and the liability of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. arising from any cause whatsoever shall not
exceed the price paid for the products. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Enjoy the world class real
ergonomic support your SomaChair give you and thanks for buying SomaChairs.