- Soma Warranty Information
Soma Warranty Information
Customer Support Contact:
(800) 836-9130 Toll-free
(209) 537-8031 Local
(209) 537-8048 Fax
SomaChairs are built-to-last and designed to provide many years of service under normal use. We warrant to the original purchaser that products manufactured by Soma Ergonomics will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and carry the following Warranties when used within a 40 hour work week by a person weighing 250 pounds or less for standard chairs and 400 pounds or less for heavy duty chairs. Warranties are calculated from the date of shipment:
- Lifetime warranty on SomaComfort/SomaForm & Rockit fabricated chair frames against structural failure, and on bases, lifts, casters, and glides under normal use.
- Twelve (12) years on SomaSupport, Venture, Infinity, Hybrid, ErgoKinetic, Fit, PerfectFit, Mesh & ConChairto and all other SomaChairs not listed above.
- Four (4) year warranty on frame, base and casters on Xtra Sturdy chairs for users up to 500 pounds.
- Five (5) years on chair mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders and adjustable arm supports under normal use.
- Three (3) years on fabric, seams, cushioning and arm pads under normal use.
- When chair is used in an over 40 hour per week setting, a simple two (2) year warranty on all parts will apply.
Replacement parts for parts needing replacement and that can be installed in the field will be shipped to the customer at no charge. Defective part must be returned to Soma otherwise customer will be billed. Installation of field replaceable parts (Backrests, casters, bases, lifts, arm supports and pads ) is the responsibility of the customer or the Soma certified dealer through which product was sold. For chairs that need to be returned to the factory for repair the customer is responsible for any return packing and shipping costs.
No implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose extend beyond the terms of these express warranties. These warranties do not apply to any products which have been repaired or altered in any way so as to impair performance or reliability, nor to products which have been misused, abused, neglected or accidentally damaged in transit. Soma Ergonomics, Inc. liability for its products shall be limited to repairing or replacing parts determined by Soma Ergonomics, Inc. to be defective or, at Soma Ergonomics’ option, to refunding the purchase price of such parts.
Soma Ergonomics, Inc. will not be liable, under any circumstance, for incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost revenues) arising in connection with the sale, use, inability to use, repair or replacement of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. products. The remedies of the purchaser set forth in this warranty are exclusive and the liability of Soma Ergonomics, Inc. arising from any cause whatsoever shall not exceed the price paid for the products. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. Enjoy the world class real ergonomic support your SomaChair give you and thanks for buying SomaChairs.