The Sit Stand Desk Converter Pro by S2S Standing Desk is the perfect desk riser solution for anyone who wants to convert their current desk into the ideal sit to stand desk.
The issue with current Desk on Desk or Desk Riser solutions is that the unit will take up all your surface space. Some systems are quite heavy and difficult to adjust and at times your cables can get caught and damaged when changing positions. An even greater obstacle; which is never stated by other providers, with a desk on desk is that surface does not go lower than the desktop. It can even add to the height of the desk. Most contract furniture desks are 29" and can only fit users who are from 5'11" or taller. So what about most users who are much shorter? They are reaching up even higher to use the keyboard & mouse, and causing even greater strain on their bodies.
Other concerns with popular desk on arm solutions is that keyboard platform will shake uncontrollably when typing. This is annoying and reduce typing speeds.
This revolutionary conversion unit offers the most stable dual arm Keyboard mechanism assuring that there is virtually no shake of any kind when typing. Our keyboard tray system offers 19” of height adjustment. 12.5” above and 6.5” below the work surface. The Keyboard tray offers a 15 degree tilt as well. Note: This mechanism does not allow you to store the keyboard tray under your desk.
PLEASE NOTE THE TRAY WILL NOT STOW UNDER THE DESK. HERE ARE TWO SOLUTIONS THAT ALLOW THE TRAY TO FLIP UP AND BE CAN BE POSITIONED OUT OF THE WAY WHEN NOT REQUIRED.
Our modular monitor arm solution begins with 16” post to meet the most everyone’s height your height requirement. The 16” post offers the max of 32” of above desk height adjustment at the center of the VESA mount (for both 75 mm x 75mm and 100 mm x 100mm). If your desk work surface is 29” off the floor the center of your monitor will be 61” off the floor. Which should be ideal for anyone up to 6’5” tall.
Keyboard Tray System Specs:
- Keyboard Tray 28” Wide x 11.5” Deep
- Stable, durable design
- Knob for tilt adjustment
- Improved spring brake mechanism
- Slim arms (less than 0.75 inches each)
- Has a 19″ height range adjustment
- Counterbalance is field adjustable by installers
- Easy-mount keyhole slots on mounting brackets
- "T" pull control
- Ideal for heavy typing use
- Provides independent tilt adjustment of +/- 15 degree
- Accommodates heavier loads
- Provides better knee clearance
- Designed to alternate between sitting and standing while typing
- Optimized performance
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy access to height adjustment
Monitor Mount Features:
- Ships with both clamp and through hole equipment
- Best in class arm provides 26” of reach with 13” of usable height adjustment.
- Visually appealing monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy.
- With a clamping range of 0” to 2 5/8” (clamp)
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables.
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 14lb. load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders)
- The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
- TAA Compliant Meets GSA bid requirement.