show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The Sit Stand Desk Converter Pro by S2S Standing Desk is the perfect desk riser solution for anyone who wants to convert their current desk into the ideal sit to stand desk.
The issue with current Desk on Desk or Desk Riser solutions is that the unit will take up all your surface space. Some systems are quite heavy and difficult to adjust and at times your cables can get caught and damaged when changing positions. An even greater obstacle; which is never stated by other providers, with a desk on desk is that surface does not go lower than the desktop. It can even add to the height of the desk. Most contract furniture desks are 29" and can only fit users who are from 5'11" or taller. So what about most users who are much shorter? They are reaching up even higher to use the keyboard & mouse, and causing even greater strain on their bodies.
Other concerns with popular desk on arm solutions is that keyboard platform will shake uncontrollably when typing. This is annoying and reduce typing speeds.
This revolutionary conversion unit offers the most stable dual arm Keyboard mechanism assuring that there is virtually no shake of any kind when typing. Our keyboard tray system offers 19” of height adjustment. 12.5” above and 6.5” below the work surface. The Keyboard tray offers a 15 degree tilt as well. Note: This mechinisim does not allow you to store the keyboard tray under your desk.
PLEASE NOTE THE TRAY WILL NOT STOW UNDER THE DESK. HERE ARE TWO SOLUTIONS THAT ALLOW THE TRAY TO FLIP UP AND BE CAN BE POSITIONED OUT OF THE WAY WHEN NOT REQUIRED.
Our modular monitor arm solution begins with 16” post to meet the most everyone’s height your height requirement. The 16” post offers the max of 32” of above desk height adjustment at the center of the VESA mount (for both 75 mm x 75mm and 100 mm x 100mm). If your desk work surface is 29” off the floor the center of your monitor will be 61” off the floor. Which should be ideal for anyone up to 6’5” tall.
Keyboard Tray System Specs:
- Keyboard Tray 28” Wide x 11.5” Deep
- Stable, durable design
- Knob for tilt adjustment
- Improved spring brake mechanism
- Slim arms (less than 0.75 inches each)
- Has a 19″ height range adjustment
- Counterbalance is field adjustable by installers
- Easy-mount keyhole slots on mounting brackets
- "T" pull control
- Ideal for heavy typing use
- Provides independent tilt adjustment of +/- 15 degree
- Accommodates heavier loads
- Provides better knee clearance
- Designed to alternate between sitting and standing while typing
- Optimized performance
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy access to height adjustment
Monitor Mount Features:
- Ships with both clamp and through hole equipment
- Best in class arm provides 26” of reach with 13” of usable height adjustment.
- Visually appealing monitor arm folds into a 4-3/8” area for more desk space in smaller work environments.
- Tool-less clamp installation makes assembly quick and easy.
- With a clamping range of 0” to 2 5/8” (clamp)
- Enclosed cable management system hides cables.
- Counterbalanced spring technology allows for a 2 to 14lb. load (no gas leakages from use of gas cylinders)
- The arm swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position.
- TAA Compliant Meets GSA bid requirement.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
5 Year Warranty