show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
Shield Antimicrobial & Washable Keyboard - SSKSV107
Silver Seal™ Dishwasher Safe Keyboard™ IP68, 100% WATERPROOF, includes Silver Seal™ technology for antimicrobial product protection, 14K Gold-plated USB, Seal Cap™, Quick Connect™, Black, USB.
The Seal Shield™ keyboard is the original, medical grade, dishwasher safe keyboard used by hospitals worldwide. The Seal Shield™ keyboard starts with our patent pending electronic waterproofing technology. Electronic components are sealed in a watertight housing safely tucked into this award-winning keyboard solution. Enjoy True Type typing comfort from the full-travel IBM-style keys which are laser etched to prevent fading from frequent washings or even cleaning with mild abrasives. The Seal Shield™ keyboard features a 24K Gold-plated USB connector that will not rust or corrode from waterexposure. Our exclusive Seal Cap™ (Patent Pending) prevent water intrustion through the cable connector when the keyboard is being washed.
Seal Shield™ waterproof technology means that the keyboards can be disinfected with healthcare grade sprays, without ever being disconnected or powering down. Or go straight from the dishwasher to the desktop with our exclusive Quick Connect™ cable feature. Engineered to international waterproof standard IP-68, the Seal Shield™ keyboard is the ideal washable solution regardless of your preferred cleaning methods.
Don't be fooled by lower rated imitations and spill-proof solutions. Only Seal Shield™ technology guarantees that your keyboard is 100% waterproof, fully submersible and dishwasher safe. The Silver Seal™ keyboard also includes Silver Seal™ technology for antimicrobial product protection from mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria.
|Key layout:||104 (US) 105 (International)|
|L x W x H:||18.03in x 6.42in x .98in (45.8cm x16.3cm x 2.5cm)|
|Weight:||1.37 lbs (.622kg)|
|Cable Length:||6in (15cm) Quick ConnectTM with USB extension cable|
|Connection Types:||Gold-plated USB|
|Key Switch:||Membrane key switch with tactile feedback|
|Key Switch Operating Force:||55 ± 10gf|
|Key Switch Life Cycle:||Greater than 10 million keystrokes|
|Keycaps Type:||Laser etched|
|Total Key Travel:||.225 ± .025 in (3.0 ± 0.5mm)|
|Operating Voltage:||+ 5VDC ± 5%|
|Power Consumption:||50mA maximum (with LED lights on)|
|EMI - RFI:||Conforms to FCC rules for a Class B computing device|
|Approvals/Certifications/Ratings:||IP 68, NEMA 4X, RoHS, WEEE, CE, FCC|
|Waterproof and Dustproof Ratings:||100% Waterproof and Dustproof (IP 68, NEMA 4X)|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.