show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Introducing the Run Mesh Conference chair by Via Seating - Flexible in design, comfortable in sit and suitable to any budget. Simple to specify, Run offers a generous, single, medium seat size with one mid back size. The mesh back is 4-way stretch which offers great support and comfort and is available in multiple colors.
This family of seating offers high performance ergonomics with a great syncro control, conference application with nicely designed loop arm and swivel tilt control suitable for any moden conference room.
Mesh Color Options -Available in 5 mesh colors
Fabric Options - Various quickship fabrics available to choose from online. ** Other fabric options are available.
Arm Option - Available with Loop Arms only.
Frame Options - Choose between standard black base or the high profile polished aluminum base (additional charge of $66.00 apply for alumninum base)
Weight Capacity - Has weight capacity of 275 lbs.
Available with Loop Arms ONLY [37A]
Mesh Back Color Options:
Choose between 5 different mesh colors. Quickship colors are Black & Gray. Quick ship (QS) colors ship within 72 hours - Please call for leadtimes on other colors.
Quickship Fabric Color Options
Origin Grade A: 100% polyester 282,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Orgin Grade A] - Jet||[Orgin Grade A] - Steel||[Orgin Grade A] - Twine|
Insight Grade A: 100% polyester 192,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Insight Grade A] - Ebony||[Insight Grade A] - Midnight||[Insight Grade A] - Periwinkle|
Bangle Grade B:100% polyester 51,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Bangle Grade B] - Cork||[Bangle Grade B] - Sable|
Vox Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Vox Grade 1] - Cork||[Vox Grade 1] - Hot||[Vox Grade 1] - Snap |
Hue Grade 1: 100 % Polyester 1,000,000 Double Rubs Teflon Finish
|[Hue Grade 1] - Black||[Hue Grade 1] - Night||[Hue Grade 1] - Salsa|
Epic Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Epic Grade 1] - Espresso||[Epic Grade 1] - Granite||[Epic Grade 1] - Steel|
Propensity Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 Double Rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Propensity Grade 1] - Cherry||[Propensity Grade 1] - Penny|
Knack Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 double rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Knack Grade 1] - Teak||[Knack Grade 1] - Wave|
Fuse Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 double rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Fuse Grade 1] - Malted||[Fuse Grade 1] - Pepper|
Current Grade 1: 100% Polyester 100,000 double rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Current Grade 1] - Espresso|
Via Grade 1: 100% Polyester 80,000 double rubs Soil And Stain Resistant
|[Via Galaxy Grade 1] - Galaxy|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.