Designed with the help of professional ergonomists, the versatile Ray series offers a variety of seat and back options to provide a personalized fit for every body. The enhanced lumbar and kidney cushioning areas support every region in your back to improve posture and reduce fatigue. The RFM High Back option sports a fully articulating headrest for greater
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortably accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Seat Slider included on 4225 Model
- Enhanced lumbar and kidney cushioning for comfort & fit
- Thoracic ridge and air lumbar available
- Durable plastic outback.
- Offered in multiple seat options including the new 1500 deep tractor seat.
- Grade B Fabric included in price. Additional fabric options are available, please call for availability.
- Available in seven seat options.
- Thoracic Ridge.
- CAL 133 requires upholstered outback.
Chair Configurations: RFM Ray 4200 Series - Medium Back 422
|Seat Width||20 1/2”|
|Seat Depth||17 1/2”|
|Back Width||17 1/2”|
|Back Height||19 1/2”|
|Weight Limit.||300 lbs|
Click on the image below to see the entire selection offered by Fabric Name.
** All GRADE B Fabrics are included in the price and can be purchased online. Fabric Grade options other then Grade B are subject to additional fees and possible availability. Please call if you want to order a fabric not listed in Grade B * *
|Dillion Fabric - Grade B||Phoenix Fabric - Grade E||Essence of Green Fabric - Grade D
Please note: Tiny Check Fabric has been discontinued
|Outback Fabric - Grade D||Impressions Fabric - Grade C - G||Caprone Fabric - Grade L|
|Teknit Fabric - Grade F||RFM Fabric - Grade B|
01A Folding Arm 04A Swing Arm 08A Pivot Arm