With its distinctive high impact black mesh back, the Essentials series from RFM provides both high style and improved ventilation. Models 160 – 162 offer an enhanced lumbar system that comforts you with a 4” vertical range supporting all back sizes, and the seat is created with a high density, highly resilient foam cushion. The Essentials 167 can fit the majority of body types with a 2 1/2 seat depth range of motion, along with an adjustable lumbar pad with 3" of vertical travel.
The Essentials offers exceptional comfort, ergonomics, and a unique style to any office décor and all at a price point that makes it an essential for any office setting.
Features & Benefits:
- 27” High hub base standard
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Comfort molded foam tractor seat
- Meets CAL 117.
- High density, highly resilient seat cushion foam.
- Comes with the up/down arm rest.
- Standard seat height approx. range(floor to top of seat) for model pictured: 19” to 23 1/2”*
- Chair locks into 5 different positions within the full tilt range.
- Comes with a seat slider and simple synchro.
- The delux arm rest has 4 position adjustments to fit any job task.
- Grade B (QS) Fabric is included in cost, all other fabric grades will cost additional.
Chair Configurations: RFM Essential 160 Series - Black Swivel Task Chair [160Q]
|Seat Width||19 1/2"|
|Back Height||19 1/2"|
|Weight Limit.||300 lbs|
QuickShip Fabrics: Fabric Options for Seat
All quickship Fabrics are available to select online and there is no additional price for these fabrics.
(QS) Quick ship usually ships within 48 Hours
Click on the image below to see the entire selection offered by Fabric Name.
** All Fabrics that are not classified as quickship will take about 10 Business days + additional fees apply * *
|Dillion Fabric - Grade B||Phoenix Fabric - Grade E||Essence of Green Fabric - Grade D
Please note: Tiny Check Fabric has been discontinued
|Outback Fabric - Grade D||Impressions Fabric - Grade C - G||Caprone Fabric - Grade L|
|Teknit Fabric - Grade F|
33 Seat Slider (Included on the RFM 160)