Create a look that matches your personal style with the Ergohuman Chair with Headrest in one of more than a hundred different fabrics. In a little more than a week, you can be sitting pretty in a customized Ergohuman chair. Choose from luxurious, synthetic suede (Psuedo), or other fabrics that range from classic to elegant. You'll still get the same great comfort and value as with any Ergohuman Chair.
Ergohuman Chair Features:
- Height adjustable back and headrest
- Great lumbar support
- Seat is height and depth adjustable for proper leg support
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Back angle, tilt adjustment and lock.
- Height adjustable arms with comfortable polyurethane arms with pivot
Limited lifetime warranty. .See full warranty information
Ergohuman Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||26" W x 27.5" D x 40 - 46" H|
|Chair back:||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Seat:||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Seat height:||17-21" H|
|Weight limit:||250 lbs|
|Chair weight:||66 lbs|
|Box size:||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Raynor Custom Fabrics
** Raynor features over 215 Fabric Options. If you would like a fabric not listed, please contact us directly. Thank you **
Brazil - Grade 1
Simplicity - Grade 1
Weave - Grade 1
The Ergohuman Chair -vs- Ergohuman V2 Chair
The Ergohuman Chair, in the span of just a few years, has become one of the most popular office chairs of the decade. Why did this relative newcomer to the ergonomic chair market become so popular? The origins of the Ergohuman’s fan base lies in the popularity of the Herman Miller Aeron Chair. The Aeron Chair was the first chair on the market to have the adjustments necessary to fit a chair to the human body; a key “must have” for a chair to be ergonomic. In addition, the Aeron Chair was crafted with mesh upholstery, a feature many users love. It looked different and felt different.
However the Aeron is expensive. A basic Aeron doesn’t have the full spectrum of adjustments the deluxe model does and the deluxe model can run well over $1000. That’s a stretch of the budget for most companies and people.
Thus the market was ready for a chair that could rival the king of ergonomic chairs at a much lower price. Enter the Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG. The Ergohuman Chair sells for around $600 (depending on the model) and offers a number of improvements (all standard) over the Aeron including:
- Seat depth adjustment – this enables the chair to fit most people as seat depth is an important factor. The Aeron comes in sizes but one size definitely doesn’t fit all.
- Back height adjustment – this lets the user place the lumbar support exactly where it feels best and can offer the best support
- Waterfall seat edge – this prevents the front edge of the chair from pressing into the back of the leg when reclining
- Softer mesh – the mesh on the Aeron has long been known for being abrasive to clothing and doesn’t distribute body weight well. The mesh on the Ergohuman is softer, easier on fabric and gives to offer better support. Plus there are options for leather, fabric or a mesh back with a leather seat.
- Optional adjustable headrest – thus the original Ergohuman Chair is highly personalizable.
- FAST shipment – all but the custom fabric Ergohuman Chairs ship as fast as the next day. Why wait up to 8 weeks for your chair?
So it’s pretty easy to see why so many people love the Ergohuman Chair.