show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Raynor Ergohuman Chair with Headrest - Choose Your Fabric - CU9ERG
Create a look that matches your personal style with the Ergohuman Chair with Headrest in one of more than a hundred different fabrics. In a little more than a week, you can be sitting pretty in a customized Ergohuman chair. Choose from luxurious, synthetic suede (Psuedo), or other fabrics that range from classic to elegant. You'll still get the same great comfort and value as with any Ergohuman Chair.
Ergohuman Chair Features:
- Height adjustable back and headrest
- Great lumbar support
- Seat is height and depth adjustable for proper leg support
- Synchro-tilt mechanism
- Back angle, tilt adjustment and lock.
- Height adjustable arms with comfortable polyurethane arms with pivot
Limited lifetime warranty. .See full warranty information
Ergohuman Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||26" W x 27.5" D x 40 - 46" H|
|Chair back:||21.25" W x 21.5 - 23.5" H|
|Seat:||19.5" W x 15.5 - 17.75" D|
|Seat height:||17-21" H|
|Weight limit:||250 lbs|
|Chair weight:||66 lbs|
|Box size:||33" H x 21" W x 26" D|
Raynor Custom Fabrics
** Raynor features over 215 Fabric Options. If you would like a fabric not listed, please contact us directly. Thank you **
Brazil - Grade 1
Simplicity - Grade 1
Weave - Grade 1
The Ergohuman Chair -vs- Ergohuman V2 Chair
The Ergohuman Chair, in the span of just a few years, has become one of the most popular office chairs of the decade. Why did this relative newcomer to the ergonomic chair market become so popular? The origins of the Ergohuman’s fan base lies in the popularity of the Herman Miller Aeron Chair. The Aeron Chair was the first chair on the market to have the adjustments necessary to fit a chair to the human body; a key “must have” for a chair to be ergonomic. In addition, the Aeron Chair was crafted with mesh upholstery, a feature many users love. It looked different and felt different.
However the Aeron is expensive. A basic Aeron doesn’t have the full spectrum of adjustments the deluxe model does and the deluxe model can run well over $1000. That’s a stretch of the budget for most companies and people.
Thus the market was ready for a chair that could rival the king of ergonomic chairs at a much lower price. Enter the Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG. The Ergohuman Chair sells for around $600 (depending on the model) and offers a number of improvements (all standard) over the Aeron including:
- Seat depth adjustment – this enables the chair to fit most people as seat depth is an important factor. The Aeron comes in sizes but one size definitely doesn’t fit all.
- Back height adjustment – this lets the user place the lumbar support exactly where it feels best and can offer the best support
- Waterfall seat edge – this prevents the front edge of the chair from pressing into the back of the leg when reclining
- Softer mesh – the mesh on the Aeron has long been known for being abrasive to clothing and doesn’t distribute body weight well. The mesh on the Ergohuman is softer, easier on fabric and gives to offer better support. Plus there are options for leather, fabric or a mesh back with a leather seat.
- Optional adjustable headrest – thus the original Ergohuman Chair is highly personalizable.
- FAST shipment – all but the custom fabric Ergohuman Chairs ship as fast as the next day. Why wait up to 8 weeks for your chair?
So it’s pretty easy to see why so many people love the Ergohuman Chair.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.