show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Raynor Ergohuman Chair - All Mesh Chair ME8ERGLO
Features & Benefits:
The Ergohuman ME8ERGLO is identical to the ME7ERG Ergohuman Chair except that it does not have a headrest. The Ergohuman is often preferred to the Herman Miller Aeron chair for its attractive blend of mesh and chrome, with a comfort and style that competes with the Aeron at a far lower price.
Ergohuman Chair Features:
Ergohuman Chair Specifications:
Ergohuman Mesh Colors:
Add the Webble Footrest and Save an Extra $20 when purchased together
Complete your ergonomic ensemble with The Webble Active Footrest. In addition to looking great with your Ergohuman Chair, the Webble provides support for your legs and promotes easy and frequent movement. Moving your legs improves circulation which can prevent blood clots and improves alertness so you can be more productive. The Webble Footrest moves around on four wheels and is a great stress reliever as it adds fun to your day. Available in three colors - black, silver, and red (the red Webble does not match the color of the red Ergohuman chair).
The Ergohuman Chair -vs- Ergohuman V2 Chair
The Ergohuman Chair, in the span of just a few years, has become one of the most popular office chairs of the decade. Why did this relative newcomer to the ergonomic chair market become so popular? The origins of the Ergohuman’s fan base lies in the popularity of the Herman Miller Aeron Chair. The Aeron Chair was the first chair on the market to have the adjustments necessary to fit a chair to the human body; a key “must have” for a chair to be ergonomic. In addition, the Aeron Chair was crafted with mesh upholstery, a feature many users love. It looked different and felt different.
However the Aeron is expensive. A basic Aeron doesn’t have the full spectrum of adjustments the deluxe model does and the deluxe model can run well over $1000. That’s a stretch of the budget for most companies and people.
Thus the market was ready for a chair that could rival the king of ergonomic chairs at a much lower price. Enter the Raynor Ergohuman ME7ERG. The Ergohuman Chair sells for around $600 (depending on the model) and offers a number of improvements (all standard) over the Aeron including:
- Seat depth adjustment – this enables the chair to fit most people as seat depth is an important factor. The Aeron comes in sizes but one size definitely doesn’t fit all.
- Back height adjustment – this lets the user place the lumbar support exactly where it feels best and can offer the best support
- Waterfall seat edge – this prevents the front edge of the chair from pressing into the back of the leg when reclining
- Softer mesh – the mesh on the Aeron has long been known for being abrasive to clothing and doesn’t distribute body weight well. The mesh on the Ergohuman is softer, easier on fabric and gives to offer better support. Plus there are options for leather, fabric or a mesh back with a leather seat.
- Optional adjustable headrest – thus the original Ergohuman Chair is highly personalizable.
- FAST shipment – all but the custom fabric Ergohuman Chairs ship as fast as the next day. Why wait up to 8 weeks for your chair?
So it’s pretty easy to see why so many people love the Ergohuman Chair.
In late 2010, the Ergohuman V2 Chair was introduced. The new Ergohuman V2 Chair has sleeker lines; fabric, leather and mesh choices; and three frame color options. Here are a few other points of comparison:
|Chair seat –||19.5″ W x 15.5″ – 17.75″ D||19″ W x 15″ – 17″ D but seat edge is softer|
|Back angle / tilt -||3 positions for back angle / tilt lock||5 positions for back angle / tilt lock – reclines quite a bit further than the original Ergohuman Chair. Tilt tension is easier to use on the Ergohuman V2.|
|Frame finish –||polished aluminum with black trim||polished aluminum with black or gray trim|
|Chair arms –||height adjustable and pivot inward||height adjustable, armpads pivot, slide fore and aft, and inward|
|Upholstery –||all mesh, mesh with a leather seat, all leather and your choice of more than 100 fabrics||currently only available in black only in your choice of all mesh, all fabric or all leather|
|Headrest –||all models are available with or without an adjustable headrest||headrest is only available in mesh|
|*Neither model can add the headrest as a retrofit|
Similarities between the Ergohuman and the Ergohuman V2 Chairs:
- Both chairs ship fast, often the next day
- Both chairs offer the same limited lifetime warranty
- Some assembly is required
- Both feel great!
In summary, the New Ergohuman V2 Chair offers significant improvements over the original Ergohuman Chair, most notably the multi-function arms and back angle/ tilt adjustments. The arm improvement is significant for those with thinner bodies as it will bring the chair arms closer to the body for better support. If that’s not an important need for you, then the original will likely please even picky people.
Check out the Ergohuman Chair Line.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.