show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
This premium full motion quad computer monitor mount adjusts easily, allowing you to work in a more comfortable, ergonomically correct position. Staring at a computer screen that’s not eye level can cause neck and eye strain, as well as painful back problems. Our patented, high performance monitor mount offers a wide range of features, including ports for audio, mic and USB devices. Quality craftsmanship, impressive functionality and unparalleled design raise the bar for monitor mounts to the highest level.
- Arms easily adjust to support an ergonomically correct workstation; sit more comfortably at your desk while reducing neck, eye and back strain
- Gas spring hovering system gracefully adjusts monitor height.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum arm features a stylish anti-scratch surface
- Both arms rotate horizontally 360° (180° in each direction)
- Front-loading ports for audio, mic & USB 3.0
- Fits most monitors – check for standard VESA mounting hole dimensions on back of monitor
- High-quality ball joint tilts and swivels your monitor
- Durable hardware supports clamp or grommet installation
- Effortlessly share your screen with coworkers; reduce glare with a simple tap
- Cable management system organizes wires for a tidy desk
- Extend or retract monitor arm; rotate monitor to landscape or portrait mode
- Torque control valve regulates arm movement
- Gas spring fatigue tested 50,000 times
- Fits most monitors- check for VESA mounting holes on back of monitors
- Easy Installation; Cable management system
- Additional Functions: Audio, Mic & USB ports
- Screen Size Range: 10″~27″ Per Monitor
- Loading Capacity: 4.4~19.8 lbs
- Supported VESA: 75 x 75, 100 x 100 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Max Height: 18.8''
- Max Extension: 20.5''
- Swivel: ±90°
- Rotation: ±180°
- Color: Silver
- Desk Thickness: 0.79”-4.72” （Clamp）0.98”-4.72” (Grommet）
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.