show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Features & Benefits:
Plantronics CS540 Wireless Headset
Another CS family headed for the bestseller list
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500™ Series, which features the lightest DECT™ headset on the market, a new streamlined design and improved performance. Go mobile and multi-task up to 350 feet (100 meters) from your desk with answer, end and mute controls at your fingertips. And no matter what your preference, with three wearing choices there’s one to match your personal style. Enjoy the sleek contemporary design of the new system, premium wideband audio quality and wireless mobility, all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best seller for nearly a decade. With the new CS500 Series we are raising the bar once again for desk phone headset systems.
Superior Call Management:
- Gain mobility - multitask, hands-free up to 350 feet (100 meters).
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, mute and flash controls.
- Energy efficient adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time.
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration.
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset.
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls.
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours.
- Headset weight: 21 grams.
- Wireless frequency: DECT 6.0.
- Range: Up to 350 feet.
- Audio Performance: Narrowband or wideband; up to 6,800 Hz.
- Hearing protection: SoundGuard protects against sound levels above 118dBA.
What's in the Box
- Headset with pre-installed battery, eartip, and earloop.
- Fit kit (other size eartip and earloops).
- Telephone interface cable.
- Power supply.
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.