show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
The tilting chair with the unique pendulum movement. Encourage and support movement through Active Sitting.
As you move backwards for relaxation and forwards to be active, the runners allow the chair to tilt with your body. Leaning forward, the body needs to find its own equilibrium which keeps the back muscles working and avoids tensions in back and shoulders. When leaning backwards, your body can rest while your spine is supported correctly. The tilting action of the runners facilitates an angle between your thighs and torso, which is greater than 90 degrees. Together with the ‘dynamic sitting’, this allows you to breathe more deeply, improving both concentration and relaxation – whether you are working at a desk or being social with friends and family around the dinner table.
Pendulum Chair Benefits:
- Slim backrest and open design enhance stretching and deep breathing
- Promotes natural, upright posture
- Prevents tension in neck and shoulders
- Strengthens core and abdominal muscles
- Enhances deep breathing
- Improves concentration through increased blood circulation and oxygen supply
- Energizes and combats tiredness
Pendulum Chair Features:
- Runners allow chair to follow the body's natural movement
- Smooth transition from active to relax
- Easy to get in and out due to runners
- Depth-adjustable seat
- Overall width: 20.1".
- Overall height: 35.8".
- Overall depth: 24".
- Seat height: 19.3"
Pendulum Chair Color Options:
The Pendulum Chair by Varier offers many color options. The colors listed below are 10 - 12 week lead time. If you would prefer a color not listed below please contact us to create a custom order. Color options below are included in price.
|Red (FA4089)||Orange (FA3016)||Ferrari Red (FA4119)||Lime (FA8035)|
|Marine Blue (FA6061)||Ultra Marine (FA6032)||Denim (FA6071)||Dark Grey (FA0019)|
|Sand Beige (FA1003)||Brown Grey (FA1060)||Black (FA0999)|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.
Varier Furniture offers an extended warranty to customers who register their products in our product database.
The warranty is limited and covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover misuse, normal wear and tear and defects caused by exposure to sunlight. Registration gives the right to the following guarantee:
7 years guarantee against fabrication faults on wooden parts
5 years guarantee against fabrication faults on the mechanism
This requires a successfully completed registration of the product in our Extended Warranty database, and that the warranty certificate is submitted together with the original receipt (proof of purchase). Once registration is completed, proof of guarantee will be sent to you via email.