The customizable Raynor OSS400-DSK Drafting Chair is a great example of a chair that is low priced but doesn't look or feel like a cheap chair. The Raynor OSS400 drafting or tall chair works well with taller workstations or can be used at a sit / stand desk. Thickly padded cushions provide ample support. The Raynor OSS400 Drafting Chair is more comfortable, better constructed and much better looking than similarly priced, office store chairs.
Raynor OSS400-DSK Drafting Chair Choose Your Fabric Features:
- 3" thick back and seat cushions for comfort.
- Height adjustable back features a pivot that moves as you move and contoured lumbar support.
- Limited seat depth adjustment is available at time of assembly (about 1").
- Available with or without optional height and width adjustable arms.
- Pneumatic seat height.
- Height adjustable footring.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Raynor Eurotech Seating Warranty Information
Raynor OSS400 Drafting Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||19½" W x 22" D x 40.5" - 48" H|
|Chair back:||17½" W x 17" H|
|Seat:||19" W x 19" D|
|Seat height:||24" - 29" H|
|Weight limit:||250 lbs|
|Chair weight:||35 lbs|
Raynor Grade 1 Fabrics:
The fabric options listed below are included in the price. * Other fabric grade options are available for an additional cost. Please call for other grade options not listed.
Raynor OSS400 Arms
The Raynor OSS400 is available armless or with height and width adjustable arms.
Choose from standard casters which work well on carpet and plastic carpet pads, or soft casters for hard floors.