Affirm’s modern, sleek, frameless mesh design evinces the confidence to fit in to any workspace – whether a tech start-up, a healthcare environment, an educational facility, an architectural firm or a more traditional office place it’s the perfect combination of class and comfort.
OM Affirm Exectuive High Back Chair with Headrest Features:
- Design - Contemporary frameless rectilinear design
- Seat Design - Designed with extra waterfall curve for added comfort
- Back Adjustable - EZ back height adjustment
- Seat Depth Adjustable - Available with seat depth adjustments for better comfort
- Tilt Functionality - Comes with synchronous seat/back tilt
- 5 Stage Locking Tilt - Comes with 5 Stage locking tilt capabilities
- Tension Adjustment - Affirm Executive midback comes with a side-mounted tension knob to adjust to desired tension
- Pneumatic Lift - Comes with a pnematic lift to adjust
- Fabric Options - Available is various color fabric options and textile grades
Chair back standard mesh colors:
Choose from Nightfall Black or Starlight Silver.
Choose from no arms or one of a wide variety of arm options to suit your needs. Please note, additional charges apply.
- Ar-11: Fixed height arm
- KR-21: Contoured height adjustable T arms. Adjustable height range = 2.25"
- KR-25: Contoured height adjustable T arms featuring natural grip control. Height adjustment range = 2.75"
- KR-445: Width adjustable T arms with smooth fore-aft, side-side, and pivoting motion arm caps. Adjustable height range of 2.75". Adjustable width range of approximately 1" per side.
- JR-49: Forward-slanting T-arms with smooth fore-aft, side-side, and pivoting motion arm caps. Adjustable height range of 4.25''. Adjustable width range of 1.75'' each side.
Caster Upgrade Options
Multi-Surface Soft Caster
Dual-colored; designed for wood, tile and
smooth or harder surfaces. For most stools.
(5 per set)
Add an upholstered jacket to your Affirm Stool back:
Upgrade to add one of these pretty mesh backs. Each zip on and off your standard chair back for a style change in seconds!
OfficeMaster Seat Fabric Options:
Officemaster has a huge selection of fabrics to choose from to make your ergonomic chair uniquely yours. Choose from a variety of fabric types and grade options. These fabric choices are endless! There are more options then what is listed. Please contact Ergoprise if you would like to order a fabric not listed. Bring your own fabric is also available adding to the flexibility of design of your OfficeMaster chair.
Grade 1 Fabric Options:
Grade 1 - Basic 1001-1020
Content:100% Marquesa Lana Backing: Acrylic Width: 54" Finish: Teflon Abrasion:250,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness:40 Hrs. - Class 4 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53
Grade 1 - Spice 1161-1168
Content: 100% Polyester Backing: Acrylic w/ Teflon Abrasion: 400,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: 60 Hrs. - Class 5 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53; BIFMA X5.7-1991; NFPA 260, CLASS 1; UFAC, CLASS 1
Grade 2 Fabric Options:
Grade 2- Chess 2291 - 2299
Content: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Olefin Backing: Acrylic Finish: Teflon Abrasion:114,000 Double Rubs
Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5 Flammability: Passes: California 117-E; UFAC Class 1
Grade 2- Knack 2542 - 2548
Content:100% Polyester Backing:Acrylic Finish: Soil and Stain Resistant
Abrasion:100,000 Double Rubs Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; UFAC Class 1; NFPA 260 Class 1
Grade 2- Softsit Fabric 2570 - 2577
Content:100% Polyester Backing:None;Abrasion;100,000 Double Rubs (Cotton Duck)
Lightfastness: Grade 4 min. at 20 Hours Flammability: Passes CA Technical Bulletin 117-E
Grade 3 Fabric Options:
Grade 3- Symphony 3V20 - 3V28
Content:100% Vinyl Backing:100% Brushed Polyester Knit Abrasion:100,000+ Double Rubs
Lightfastness:UV-Resistance 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; BIFMA; UFAC, CLASS 1; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; IMO A.652 (16) 8.2 & 8.3; May Comply with California 133 when tested with suitable components; Can be treated to pass FAA 25.853
Grade 3- Stage 3V50 - 3V59
Suitable for Healthcare use
Content:100% Vinyl/Urethane Topcoat Backing:100% Polyester Hi-Loft (TM)Finish:SILVERGUARD (R) & PERMABLOK3 (R)Abrasion:930,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: Passes 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E (Equivalent to BIFMA); NFPA 260 (Equivalent to UFAC) Class1; Boston Fire Dept. Code (BFD 1X-1); FAA/FAR 25.853 (a); Fed. Stnd. 191A Test Method 5903.1 - Vertical Flammability Test; FMVSS 302; IMO A. 652(16) 8.2 & 8.3; NFPA 701 (sma