Office Master's CL23 Healthcare Stool is a taller chair designed for higher work surfaces. The OM CL23 stool feature a unique back design that serves as back support, body side support, or even abdomen support. This is the same stool as the Office Master CL22 except taller.
Simple adjustments such as seat and back height make this uncomplicated chair a good choice for many healthcare environments.
Office Master CL23 Stool features:
- Back height is adjustable and features a unique back support for comfort.
- Pneumatic height adjustable for fit.
- 18" foot ring for leg support.
- Durable chrome base.
- Your choice of casters to suit your purpose.
- Available in healthcare safe fabrics.
Overall Width :
|Back:||13"w x 9"h|
|Carton Weight:||31 pounds|
|UPS Weight:||33 pounds|
|Warranty:||12 year limited|
Choose from 50mm reverse braking or safety soft casters, stationary glides, 65 mm soft casters for hard floors (no lock), or rubber casters for industrial floors.
Office Master Seat Fabric Options:
Office Master has a huge selection of fabrics to choose from to make your ergonomic chair uniquely yours. Choose from a variety of fabric types and grade options. These fabric choices are endless! There are more options then what is listed. Please contact Ergoprise if you would like to order a fabric not listed. Bring your own fabric is also available adding to the flexibility of design of your Office Master chair.
Grade 1 - Basic 1001-1020
Content:100% Marquesa Lana Backing: Acrylic Width: 54" Finish: Teflon Abrasion:250,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness:40 Hrs. - Class 4 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53
Grade 1 - Spice 1161-1168
Content: 100% Polyester Backing: Acrylic w/ Teflon Abrasion: 400,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: 60 Hrs. - Class 5 Flammability: Passes California 117-E; CS-191-53; BIFMA X5.7-1991; NFPA 260, CLASS 1; UFAC, CLASS 1
Grade 2- Chess 2291 - 2299
Content: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Olefin Backing: Acrylic Finish: Teflon Abrasion:114,000 Double Rubs
Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5 Flammability: Passes: California 117-E; UFAC Class 1
Grade 2- Knack 2542 - 2548
Content:100% Polyester Backing:Acrylic Finish: Soil and Stain Resistant
Abrasion:100,000 Double Rubs Rating: Heavy Duty Lightfastness: 40 Hrs., Class 5
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; UFAC Class 1; NFPA 260 Class 1
Grade 2- Softsit Fabric 2570 - 2577
Content:100% Polyester Backing:None;Abrasion;100,000 Double Rubs (Cotton Duck)
Lightfastness: Grade 4 min. at 20 Hours Flammability: Passes CA Technical Bulletin 117-E
Grade 3- Symphony 3V20 - 3V28
Content:100% Vinyl Backing:100% Brushed Polyester Knit Abrasion:100,000+ Double Rubs
Lightfastness:UV-Resistance 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E; BIFMA; UFAC, CLASS 1; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; IMO A.652 (16) 8.2 & 8.3; May Comply with California 133 when tested with suitable components; Can be treated to pass FAA 25.853
Grade 3- Stage 3V50 - 3V59
Suitable for Healthcare use
Content:100% Vinyl/Urethane Topcoat Backing:100% Polyester Hi-Loft (TM)Finish:SILVERGUARD (R) & PERMABLOK3 (R)Abrasion:930,000 Double Rubs
Lightfastness: Passes 1000 Hours
Flammability:Passes California 117-E (Equivalent to BIFMA); NFPA 260 (Equivalent to UFAC) Class1; Boston Fire Dept. Code (BFD 1X-1); FAA/FAR 25.853 (a); Fed. Stnd. 191A Test Method 5903.1 - Vertical Flammability Test; FMVSS 302; IMO A. 652(16) 8.2 & 8.3; NFPA 701 (sma
Free Shipping Program:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
General Shipping Information:
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.