show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Dynamic is the best one word description of the Nightingale WXO Chair which features Nightingale's newest, state of the art, mechanism. The knee-tilt torsion glide mechanism effortlessly moves when you do without the need for knobs or levers. The form fitting mesh back promotes movement while supporting your back in comfort. As if that isn't enough, the Nightingale 5800 offers an extraordinarily comfortable, energy absorbing foam seat upholstered with a stretchy knit to provide air flow for comfort; combined they reduce seated pressure and improve circulation.
Nightingale WXO Mid Back Task Chair Features:
- Flexible Ablex patented mesh back that conforms to the body for excellent support.
- Energy absorbing ENERSORB™ seat foam conforms to your body and disperses your weight ergonomically to improve blood circulation and relieves pressure points.
- Generous Lumbar support is flexible and responds to your movements.
- Contoured waterfall seat design helps to reduce sitting fatigue and promotes good posture.
- Synchronous knee-tilt, torsion glide mechanism features built in seat slider and needs no tension knobs as it is counterbalanced to your body weight.
- Arms are height adjustable, and have super soft arm pads to prevent arm and hand problems. Arms also pivot for support while typing.
- Five prong, heavy duty nylon base.
- Graphite frame, base and arms. Black mesh and seat fabric. ** Optional: White frame with silver mesh and chrome finish or Chrome Frame Finish available
- 2” dual wheel carpet casters included.
- ANSI/BIFMA approved and TB117-2013 compliant.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Nightingale Warranty Information
Nightingale WXO Chair Specifications:
|Overall dimensions:||28" W x 25" D x 36.5 x 40" H|
|Chair back:||22" W x 22" H|
|Seat:||20" W x 19 - 21.5" D|
|Seat height:||16 - 20.5" H|
|Weight limit:||270 lbs|
|Chair weight:||44 lbs|
Nightingale WXO Chair 5800 Seat Fabrics
Nightingale has a wide variety of fabric options to choose from that will fit your office environment. The fabric options listed below are included in the price. * Other fabric grade options are available for an additional cost. Please call for other grade options not listed.
Fabric Grade 1 - Stretch Collection
|Stretch Collection - Black [C1]||Stretch Collection - Burgundy [C3]||Stretch Collection - Red [C6]|
|Stretch Collection - Blue [C4]||Stretch Collection - Gold [C5]||Stretch Collection - Navy [C9]|
|Stretch Collection - Grey [C2]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Classic Collection
|Classic Collection - Black [CR03]||Classic Collection - Burgundy [CR09]||Classic Collection - Charcoal [CR02]|
|Classic Collection - Beige [CR01]||Classic Collection - Royal Blue [CR05]||Classic Collection - Green [CR06]|
|Classic Collection - Navy [CR04]||Classic Collection - Taupe [CR12]||Classic Collection - Wine [CR08]|
Fabric Grade 1 - Foundation Collection
|Foundation - Stone [F12]||Foundation - Carmel [F15]||Foundation - Bluestone [F17]|
|Foundation - Red [F30]||Foundation - Apple [F33]||Foundation - Wolf [F35]|
|Foundation - Fossil [F39]||Foundation - Goose [F39]||Foundation - Pumpkin [F49]|
|Foundation - Burgundy [F54]||Foundation - Navy [F56]||Foundation - Black [F58]|
|Foundation - Palegold [F59]||Foundation - Charcoal [F63]||Foundation - Willow [F65]|
|Foundation - Olive [F66]||Foundation - Silver [F68]||Foundation - Graphite [F74]|
Quick Links to Answers:
Most orders over $85 ship FREE within the continental United States. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, U.S. territories, APO, and FPO addresses do not qualify for the free shipping program.
Exceptions for Canada - Some products do qualify for free Canadian shipping. Please see our International Shipping page for full information.
- Most items ship via UPS Ground service. Some smaller items may be shipped via USPS instead. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
- If your items ships via common carrier (freight), the freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment for delivery. Our standard/free shipping includes curbside delivery. There may be extra fees for liftgate (lowers the product to the ground), residential, or inside delivery. Call us for more information. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
- UPS and freight are not available to APO and FPO addresses. Call us if you have questions on shipping options to your location.
- UPS items do not usually require a signature for delivery but this is at the discretion of the driver. Signature may be required in high risk areas.
- We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available.
This will vary by item. Most furniture items require assembly. This is usually easy to do. Contact us if you need support. Assembly and white glove delivery is available for furniture items. Please contact us for a quote.
Every product lists an expected time before shipment. Most small items ship the same or next day. Keyboard trays, monitor arms, chairs, and desks are usually custom configured items that are built to order. Lead times vary by product and manufacturer. Travel time varies depending on shipping method chosen, warehouse location, and your location. If timing is critical, please call us and we'll recommend the method most likely to arrive on time. International orders may encounter delays due to incoming customs.
We do ship most items worldwide. Please see our International Shipping page for full information
- Call or email us immediately. Under most circumstances, we will replace the damaged item at no cost to you. Please see our returns page for full information before returning product.
- If your item was delivered via a freight carrier, it is important that you inspect it immediately and note any visible damage on the receiving paperwork the freight carrier will ask you to sign. Please sign after inspection.
Handling Charges: In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $12.95 is applied to all orders shipping to Canada and APO addresses.. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates. Surcharges always apply regardless of free shipping offers.
The shipping and handling charge is intended to compensate Ergoprise for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges. We do not ship orders to FPO or P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this could result in a delay in delivery.